A better pic of my undertail treatment...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
The sun was out and the sky was blue today so I snapped a quick shot of Diablo just before I took my first ride on the Powers. Removing the mudflap/signals really cleaned it up. Just gotta figure out a tag mount that doesn't ass it back up and I'll be set.
wink.gif

IMG_0852.jpg

BT why don't you use a plate relocator that attaches to the swingarm? Hopefully you can do that unless the law doesn't allow.:;):

100% better BT, I love that all black stealth look. She sure is one sweet machine.

Definitely better. I guess if you are popo you can get away with ridin' without a plate?
rock.gif

So did you go riding without your liscense plate mounted, Mr Law Enforcement?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing when I put the TG on my Busa....

Man, IF only I didn't have to put that ugly plate back on here.

Looks good as always BT!

laugh.gif

I love that open, clean look. That thing looks fast just sitting there. Great job "personalizing" Diablo, BT.
beerchug.gif

So did you go riding without your liscense plate mounted, Mr Law Enforcement?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing when I put the TG on my Busa....

Man, IF only I didn't have to put that ugly plate back on here.

Looks good as always BT!
I did... and got stopped.
biggrin.gif
It was a couple of guys I work with. I got a warning.
wink.gif
I'm going to ride today without it mounted but I'll have it with me. After today, the next time I ride it will be mounted somehow...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

HEY BT I MADE MY OWN LICENSE PLATE RELOCATOR THAT MOUNTS TO THE SWINGARM AND JUST GOES BEHIND THE BLOCK PLATE THAT YOUR AXLE GOES THROUGH AND DONT HAVE TO REPLACE ANYTHING AND IT WILL FIT ON THE BUSA WITH FACTORY EXHAUST EITHER SIDE. AND SHOULDNT BE HARD TO MAKE ONE FOR YOURS. I JUST PAINTED MINE INSTEAD OF CHROMING TO MATCH MY BIKE. YOURS WOULD LOOK SWEET WITH A HIGH GLOSS BLACK TO MATCH THE BIKE. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. EMAIL AT BAGGEDN20SCHEVY@AOL.COM
JAMES

Back