Hacked of my mudflap

moloko

Banned
Hacked off my mudflap

And Replaced the turn signals, installed a trailer wiring harness as shown on one of the DIY threads to also make my tail light function as Tail, Brake, and flashers.

Cut a sheetmetal divider and installed it between the 2 bulbs in the tail light to seperate them so they function as blinkers properly.

Everything works fine except when the turn signal is on, and the brake is pressed at the same time the signal flash speeds up.

Which I decided I'm fine with for now. It's just sayin, 'HEY!! you know that turn I was about to make? Well, It's commin up REALLY quick now!'

Here's some pics as per the :rulez:

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good! But, what's the deal with two gigantic cans surrounding the rear wheel? You gotta hack them, too. Well, at least one of them. :poke::rofl:

looks great! years ago i saw a pic. of a blue busa with the yellow round fronts molded into tail on the left and right side of the brake light. i thought that looked pretty trick but i didn't have the balls to do it to my bike in fear i would screw up the tail section. :beerchug:

Back