A few bike pics in the garage.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I snapped a few shots in the garage. One is my stripped Busa, the others are my buds just bought today MINT 03'R6 and his 03'CBR600RR which is destined for trackdays. The others are of my Busa engine torn down to be rebuilt and the cases going out to get cleaned at a friends machine shop. Don't mind the crank laying there, I stood it up after I took the shot.

03'R6.jpg

03'CBR600.jpg

MyBusa.jpg

My engine1.jpg

Myengine2.jpg

Last edited:
The R6 was my lil'sister's bike that she bought new. Only 3800miles on it with brand new Pilot Power's on it. She had to sell because of bills but vows to get an 1098 Duc in the future. She needs a Busa, forget that toy bike. :rofl:

I "LOVE" having motor parts spread-all-out just waiting to be assembled !!! :super:

The blue with spokes is my father's GT mountain bike. My bud bought my sister's bike, but has yet to "tell" the girlfriend he bought it. So there it sits. The CBR is his too. He rode that home after the pics.

What a mess... Put everything in big container and ship it to me ASAP.

Your shop will be much cleaner.. :thumbsup:

It's just parts in one area mostly, on my bike lift/Engine assy area. I can easily get 2 cars in there by rolling the bikes out.

ugh... that's parts every where is what my garage looked like for the last year! I feel for ya'

Back