new pics from hawaii

Nice, maybe when my GF & I go to one of the Islands we can try and do lunch, what do you Hawaiian Busa's think? Figure she works for Hawaiian Airlines so why not take advantage of her buddie passes eh? laters
it is your sworn duty to make use of those buddy passes! lunch we shall do. just make a thread or PM a few of us.

cool.gif

LOOKS CLEAN! LOVE THE PAINT SCHEME. I USED TO LIVE IN SCHOFLD. BRKS. HOW'S "HERNANDO'S HIDEAWAY" ? POWER HOUR 5-6PM- SURFER'S ON ACID W/ A SHOT OF JAEGERMEISTER. AH, THE GOOD OL' DAYS. IS THAT AN 02' ?

Man, some of you guys just make me sick! Just when I think my Bus is lookin all swank.....hahaha....I get that reality check!

Seriously, not trying to troll here, but can you actually open that thing up anywhere? Seems like a small place.

Yeah race track is on the way to makaha, it's actually in campbell industrial park. it's a pretty beat up ol' track, but it's all we got.

as for a place to open it up, we got the track! and we've got some long stretches of freeway, but nothing long enough to have any real fun with.

post-6-37647-smallbusa4.jpg

Nice to see you back postn again 8overin808. The placement of the Kanji on the fairing is original and diffinetly hittn Bradah, . I Gotz to give you a hangloose shake
super.gif
on that one fo real, Playa.

Dont get too stupid going through the Pineapple fields heading toward N.Shore.
smile.gif

post-6-37647-smallbusa4.jpg

Nice to see you back postn again 8overin808.  The placement of the Kanji on the fairing is original and diffinetly hittn Bradah, .  I Gotz to give you a hangloose shake
super.gif
 on that one fo real, Playa.

Dont get too stupid going through the Pineapple fields heading toward N.Shore.

smile.gif
haha, funny you mention the pineapple fields, one of the few places we EVER get fog in Hawaii, also a very popular place for stunters to oops off the side of the road.

Honestly I thought the kanji was gonna be higher on the panel. I didn't like it when I first saw it 'cause of the placement, but it's growing on me. It looks awesome from 20' away, 'specially wit all dat polish. I was never a polish frame kinda guy till I got this bike. the last owner/my mechanic, polished it a while back.

funny story, real quick. so i have a carbon seat, and I didn't want to scratch the paint, so i head it out to the local auto parts store looking for door edge guards. no one's got um. I end up at Kmart and all they have are CHROME. bwahahaha, I'm not a big fan of shiny polishy stuff, but hey the whole frame is already done so why not the edge of the seat too. I'll post pics later, it looks pretty pimpin, almost like I intended to do it.

funny story, real quick.  so i have a carbon seat, and I didn't want to scratch the paint, so i head it out to the local auto parts store looking for door edge guards.  no one's got um.  I end up at Kmart and all they have are CHROME.   bwahahaha, I'm not a big fan of shiny polishy stuff, but hey the whole frame is already done so why not the edge of the seat too.  I'll post pics later, it looks pretty pimpin, almost like I intended to do it. [/QUOTE]

Dont fight it, dude, Pimpn is in your blood.  Just let it flow, Playa !   :
super.gif

More photos please  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126374017 -->

funny story, real quick.  so i have a carbon seat, and I didn't want to scratch the paint, so i head it out to the local auto parts store looking for door edge guards.  no one's got um.  I end up at Kmart and all they have are CHROME.   bwahahaha, I'm not a big fan of shiny polishy stuff, but hey the whole frame is already done so why not the edge of the seat too.  I'll post pics later, it looks pretty pimpin, almost like I intended to do it.

Dont fight it, dude, Pimpn is in your blood.  Just let it flow, Playa !   :
super.gif

More photos please  
smile.gif
 [/QUOTE]
more pics soon, got a big g2g with a bunch of forumshawaii people at a beachside park. expect pics in 72 hours, some close shots finally too!

Back