Some what Better Pics

someone has a nice camera :beerchug:

Whats funny is that I took them with my girlfirends camera...lil digital Kodak, and as much as I would hate to admit it...its pink...???....guess I just got lucky....should explain why I pulled the bike out and took the pics in the backyard :laugh:

Sweet looking.. Very tastefully done..

Where did all the CF come from? the gas tank kidneys and dash panels.. also the top cf piece on the gas tank real or a vinyl?
In the 1st pic the screen almost looks like a Magical racing but the in the other pics it don't.. ???

Are these all real CF or just real good vinyl layovers? ???

Your Bike looks AMAZING.. Nice job, 1 of the best looking white Busa's to date.. :bowdown:

Sweet looking.. Very tastefully done..

Where did all the CF come from? the gas tank kidneys and dash panels.. also the top cf piece on the gas tank real or a vinyl?
In the 1st pic the screen almost looks like a Magical racing but the in the other pics it don't.. ???

Are these all real CF or just real good vinyl layovers? ???

Your Bike looks AMAZING.. Nice job, 1 of the best looking white Busa's to date.. :bowdown:

All the Carbon Fiber is real....it was all custom done...the OEM plastics are actually wrapped in carbon and then painted over...the Suzuki across the rear, GSX1300R, Kanji, inlay on the top of the tank, Suzuki S's on the tank all are real Carbon...I am a big fan of Carbon (obviously) and wanted a custom look but keep the factory scheme....subtle but I liked the look...I know wrapping the stuff kinda defeats the purpose of getting the light weight benefits....but this was done because I wanted the look...me and one of my good friends like to dabble with the stuff...believe me it has all not turned out well....:laugh:...but with this bike and a few other items we have seemed to get a decent finish out of on a regular basis now...the paint job was custom done from a outfit we had done business with before. The windscreen is actually a Puig, and believe it or not I actually painted it myself (the windscreen not the bike)...simple cost effective mod that turned out great in my opinion, have had a few of my friends do this to their screens since and have all had great success.

I do appreciate all the kind words...from the pic...looks like you have a sharp looking bike yourself :thumbsup:

So you just wrapped the tank kidneys and dash panels? Would love to see your Busa in person sometime.. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words on my low budget Busa.. :whistle:

there's more pics of my Busa in the gallery under my ID..

Back