Better Pics of "TOXSICK"

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Ok Scar, Here ya go brother......Some Pics of her basking in the Sun!..........

101_0293.jpg

101_0294.jpg

101_0295.jpg

101_0296.jpg

101_0297.jpg

101_0298.jpg

Sweet, Phil...absolutely delicious! I want to bite her. Ok, ok...maybe just a nibble.

:laugh:

Thanks for entertaining me with the 'outside' shots. I knew once she was outside, the 'oranges' would be closer to 'real' than in the flourescent garage lighting.

Well done, yo. You must be VERY happy with the result.

:cheerleader: <==you.

:beerchug:

Like me, though, I'll lay money on the fact that you can't wait to get the blacked-out tail light and rear-signal covers.

That'll be the icing on the cake.

Like me, though, I'll lay money on the fact that you can't wait to get the blacked-out tail light and rear-signal covers.

That'll be the icing on the cake.

Thx for the Great Complements Fella's :beerchug:
Scar, Thx brotha......And yea, i cant wait too see how your bike looks with the new Goodies you get to try out!!! I'm Soooo wanting a a clear rear lens and dem "NEW STYLE" Ram Air Scoop :banana:

That's a sweet ride dude... sick in a nice way.. kinda scary looking bar ends though....

Ya, I Feel ya....... im kinda not too sure about them either anymore :peoples: I love the looks of them, BUT the thought of landing on one in a(GOD FORBID:please:) accident is starting to scare the Crap out of me, not to mention my 3 & 5 year old's running in & out of the garage ::9 . So there might be some billet "Baller Grips" in the For Sale section very soon :laugh:

Back