SL65 Photoshoot in Chicago

If you can afford an SLR or 65black you should be able to turn off the "helpers" but then again there are alot of people in the "more money than brains club". :laugh: I guess the traction control is Mercs way of not killin the customers, or try at least.

:rulez:

1. Dont kill the customers

2. Dont kill the customers

3. Sell Sell Sell
:laugh:

to slash, when you mention a "stock" car in tuning circles, they mean stock mechanicals. modifying fuel, timing, and boost, still count as stock, as long as there aren't any mechanical differences.

and about the srt, sorry, 38 hp, 76tq, with just a tune. i was off by 7 hp, but i haven't been in srt circles for a year or two.

SCT Dodge / Chrysler Custom Tuning Products

Asking for ID would be the last thing on any dude's mind if he got a shot at one of these girls..

to slash, when you mention a "stock" car in tuning circles, they mean stock mechanicals. modifying fuel, timing, and boost, still count as stock, as long as there aren't any mechanical differences.

and about the srt, sorry, 38 hp, 76tq, with just a tune. i was off by 7 hp, but i haven't been in srt circles for a year or two.

SCT Dodge / Chrysler Custom Tuning Products

Yep. And it's not like the guiness book of world records is going to witness this. If NHRA isn't there either, it's not going down in the record books. It's more for internet forum bragging rights. (which, are undoubtably badass in their own right! :D )

If you ran it with slicks, tune and aftermarket filters I'd probably consider it "stock with bolt-ons".

Raising the HP output on a modern turbo car really is as easy as a tune. A guy on another forum I post on just took his dad's 996 in to get a custom tune, it picked up over 100hp at the wheels. While I personally wouldn't do that to a $100k sportscar, there really isn't much at risk under normal use. The motor might not last 300,000 miles anymore, but I'm sure that's a risk everyone is willing to take. :D

was just trying to make a point to slash, lol. forgot about the thread for awhile, and it popped up when i searched for something else.

Back