Was in Chicago this weekend...

G-Rom

Registered
Went into a Mercedes Benz dealership to look around. We heard a rumor that there was an AMG SL65 Black Series there. It was sitting in the corner and roped off. The SL65 Black Series is Pure Sex on Wheels!!!
IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Oh and here is the sticker:
IMG_0128.jpg

Pics by iPhone are crappy. Sorry I did not have my camera on me at the time.

Ok, first off that is one hot freakin' car. Second, you missed out on a dinner with a few of your fellow Busaites (Busians?). Maybe next time.

Hmmm...

I was starting to see myself driving a Mercedes...until I got to the last photo!

I got to touch one about a month ago. Belonged to a Milwaukee Brewers Player. Bill Hall. Stopped at the club. WHat a sweet sounding car that is.

Ok, first off that is one hot freakin' car. Second, you missed out on a dinner with a few of your fellow Busaites (Busians?). Maybe next time.

Sorry. I was in town for the Mecum collector car auction and was selling 15 cars. We had no time for anything except work and sleep, and to go see the AMG.:cheerleader:

We also stopped at another place where my boss was having his car tuned. I'll start another thread with those pics and videos.

I might be coming back to Chicago in 2 weeks for a track rental at US41 Dragway, just over the border in Indy. I'll let you know.

Sorry. I was in town for the Mecum collector car auction and was selling 15 cars. We had no time for anything except work and sleep, and to go see the AMG.:cheerleader:

We also stopped at another place where my boss was having his car tuned. I'll start another thread with those pics and videos.

I might be coming back to Chicago in 2 weeks for a track rental at US41 Dragway, just over the border in Indy. I'll let you know.
we will be here. Waiting

Oh please let me know when youll be at us41 I own a house near there....and funny thing
I work in St Charles...lol
Small world:cheerleader:

Lol..I saw one of those for sale here used...owner of the dealership said it got repo'd bahahaha...He couldn't figure out how someone who can afford an $80,000 deposit couldn't afford the rest of it.

Lol..I saw one of those for sale here used...owner of the dealership said it got repo'd bahahaha...He couldn't figure out how someone who can afford an $80,000 deposit couldn't afford the rest of it.

Lottery winnings gone before it got paid off, probably. Stupid people.

We are seeing a lot of this in the car business. People bought cars and then their jobs disappeared. Luxary car market is in the toilet. SOme very good deals are out there.

we are rocking.

I meant the used value of luxary cars. Where are you? You at a dealership? I used to work for MB and Volvo in NY. I am at a used car store in Raleigh. We do some collector, high end stuff. I saw you posted in the other thread. Can't wait to see pics of the one you work on.

Back