Rode the 08 Today and Got a Gift !

A Gift from Your Local California Highway Patrol........ :banghead:
2nd One from the SAME COP. He said "Don't I know You ?" We laughed and Talked for a Little While then I Said Hey "Can you give me a Break ?" Some Kinda Warning ? :please: He Said "Tell Ya What, I will Wriite the Ticket for 70 instead of 110 :thumbsup: "You are Lucky I don't Arrest you but You Pulled Over Right Away.............ETC :shocked:

PS: The 08 is SOO MUCH MORE Freakin Faster the the GEN-1. Better Torque, Brakes, Ride............etc. Don't Need to Drop the Gears anymore if I Need to Get it On !!!!!!!!!!!! Just Watch out for the FUZZ :down:

:beerchug:
dang, already??!! :rofl:

Now get some full leathers and join us on the track next time. But you already have that track itch thanx to Raydoggy and OZZY!

Don't you just hate getting those highway awards! I received one early in the summer for 15 over and the guy wrote it for 15 over. No breaks but I did beat the ticket. Thank goodness! Kept my record clean.

Makes for a fun day, I suppose! :laugh: Glad he didn't haul you off.

You probably won't get a break if he catches you again.....

don't you just hate getting those highway awards! I received one early in the summer for 15 over and the guy wrote it for 15 over. No breaks but i did beat the ticket. Thank goodness! Kept my record clean.

how did you "beat it" ?, just curious. ???

I have the same GPS....:whistle:

post-6-76990-gps181mph_1__2_.jpg

That sucks for sure Robert sorry to hear ya got that dang award...hwy 16 has been bad to you lately, those are speeds for Emmigrant Trail Rd.

:beerchug:
dang, already??!! :rofl:

Now get some full leathers and join us on the track next time. But you already have that track itch thanx to Raydoggy and OZZY!

:laugh: we been working on him, i think hes gonna hit it with us next spring:thumbsup:

Is it time to make another purchase? Lasar jammer/Detector/Screamer.... :whistle:

Or just slow down?.... Nope, didn't see that one happening either! :beerchug:

Tickets suck!!!:moon: If he's gonna give ya a break, why not give ya a real break and just a warning. Cops!?!?!?!?:poke:

Damn Bosshound, sorry to hear that again. But, at least your a good smoozer. You get caught on the fast (65 mph) or slow section?

We all going to get together Sunday so you can introduce us to your new girl?

Slow Section (55). That's why I think He Picked 70 and not 80 MPH. Got to Take it Easy for the Rest of the Year................ Point System is catching Up to Me. Maybee this Sunday. (OZZ) Might have a Surprise by then Also :whistle:

Back