Got a cool gift tonight

(dadofthree @ Feb. 06 2007,19:12)
pirate.gif
Even with one eye I could see that tab out.
tounge.gif
It looks like a tab out, but it really isn't. When I look at the full size image, it is where the panels come together, there is a rounded bevel, and the part that looks like a tab out is really just where the bevel rounds down, for some reason it just looks like a tab - I could post a full size 2200 photo and you would see what Im talking about....but made me look twice also thats for sure.
zzwhip.gif

Ok, just took the original picture, and here is the section in question. Yes it is a tab, but it is in its proper place under the panel, however there is a tad of a gap there, and the flash really made it look like the tab was sticking out...

img_2065tab.jpg

did you have to drill these? or are these different than the ones on the other thread.

(Revolution @ Feb. 06 2007,19:58) did you have to drill these? or are these different than the ones on the other thread.
These are Catalyst - Im very fortunate to get one of their original sets where quality is top notch. Everything came pre-drilled, and fit is perfect.

Catalyst was going to start making these again, but using a simpler less labor intensive process, but I dont know if they ever did start making them again. S4L use to make them I believe, but doesn't anymore - his are top notch also. The Magical Racing seem ok, but I've read about some issues with them. OPP no loner sells the panels as they just do the whole integrated setup with the fairings. There is an ebay seller who makes them, and a few members here have them and they look ok, but I've heard a lot of bad stories about shipment, but maybe some of those people can comment more about that then me as I have no experience with the Ebay stuff.

(Apex @ Feb. 06 2007,18:52) do they have them in silver?
Yes they have them in silver. I am not sure if they have the Bar Ends/Handlebar Caps with sliders. But they do have the Bar Ends/Handlebar Caps and the Grips. Grips come in Blue, red, gold, silver, and black.

here is the link for the Bar Ends/Handlebar Caps:
http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog....s_id=83

and the link for the Grips:
http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog....s_id=84

It only about 3 days to get them here after I ordered them.

Zuki - I am glad you like them...the look on your face was wonderful
biggrin.gif
A wonderful gift for a wonderful man! Have a great night at work tonight babe.

i meant the grips, read something about drilling the bars or something in a thread.
super.gif

(Revolution @ Feb. 07 2007,00:19) i meant the grips, read something about drilling the bars or something in a thread.
super.gif
Dude if you look close, I'm not running stock bars- Carbon Fiber bars, and yes they need modifying. As for stock bars, I think you could use the grips, but No way you could use the bar-ends unless you get real creative with some power tools.

Back