whats a good gift from the wife to ME!

busa186

Registered
Our anniversary is coming up and she wants to get me a gift for the bike. She says she has about $100 to spend on me. I am drawing a blank! Looking for some help. Don’t have much “extrasâ€￾ on the bike. Any ideas.

Thinking about grips or levers. Powder coated the rear sets since these.

bike 1.jpg

bike 2.jpg

CWCobra

Registered
My wife got me a flash2pass gizmo that activates our garage dor opener with a double flip of the hi-beam switch on the bike.
I love it...no more fumbling for the garage door opener.

CW

teddypenn

Registered
if you dont have em already, get some h.i.d. headlights. cheapest and best goodie i've ever put on the busa :thumbsup:

busa186

Registered
My wife got me a flash2pass gizmo that activates our garage dor opener with a double flip of the hi-beam switch on the bike.
I love it...no more fumbling for the garage door opener.

CW
thats sounds awesome. Would need a garage door that opens first. Have a barn style door.

busa186

Registered
have...
HIDs
Thotlemister (sp?)
led kit.
tank bra
hump mod
smoked lights
chopped fender
just got new zero gravity windscreen
shorty exhaust on the way (tomorrow:cheerleader:)

SKECHE

Registered
how about some like this......no charge, Happy Anniversary! :beerchug: send address...
sorry can't upload picture. go to my name "SKECHE" and look under mods...:thumbsup:

3.jpg

busa186

Registered
how about some like this......no charge, Happy Anniversary! :beerchug: send address...
sorry can't upload picture. go to my name "SKECHE" and look under mods...:thumbsup:
Sweet! now I can change from red to white wheels when ever!

Pm sent.

nickxxxr

Registered
I want some. I got polished lip tho. Dunno what it will look like but that definately looks good

Sent from mobile device

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Levers! Or a Garmin Nuvi... Under a hundred bucks for the GPS, and mine hasn't died yet and has been on a bike for 2 years!

busa186

Registered
Levers! Or a Garmin Nuvi... Under a hundred bucks for the GPS, and mine hasn't died yet and has been on a bike for 2 years!
how would the garmin differ from a phone with GPS? is it a $100 better?

and as for the levers. what do you get out of it besides colors? however I would like some red ones!