Got a cool gift tonight

(Zuki @ Feb. 06 2007,09:21) Quick Picture, Just got home from work & put them on in -7F temps, I was so excited I didn't even turn the garage heater on. Mouser won't let me put the other side on until Saturday afternoon when we have some alone time, but that's ok - I'm gona take the other grip to bed with me - I feel like I'm 5 again...lol

_wsb_300x400_img_2063.jpg
Mouser?!
rock.gif
Is there a story here that I missed? Mind sharing how U gave her that name, if no too personal.

And now U going to sleep with a handle bar....it has muliple uses?
laugh.gif

Humor me. Im listening.

(suzuki4life @ Feb. 06 2007,09:43) what is the "thing" sticking out of the inner panel seam?
I ran some door trim to clean up the look ...didn't look good without any trim.

Some of the original catalyst sets..got from my pal on the board here
beerchug.gif

I have these in gold also, but haven't installed them yet, no bar ends, didn't purchase them. If anyone is interested in them I will sale them for $30 plus $5 shipping.
I'm looking at getting another type of grip. Just PM me if your interested.

(runeight @ Feb. 06 2007,10:16)
rock.gif
I had to look at that a few times, scratched my head an then ran out to the garage to inspect the inners. What that is = Camera angel & perspective makes it look like part of the tab is sticking out, however its smooth and flush - Just a bad photo I guess.

Nothing more then a bad picture - inners are installed correctly, smooth, and nothing sticking out as the picture implies...could be because I resized the picture and it sorta messed up the perspective a little.

(Zuki @ Feb. 06 2007,17:08)
(runeight @ Feb. 06 2007,10:16)
rock.gif
I had to look at that a few times, scratched my head an then ran out to the garage to inspect the inners. What that is = Camera angel & perspective makes it look like part of the tab is sticking out, however its smooth and flush - Just a bad photo I guess.

Nothing more then a bad picture - inners are installed correctly, smooth, and nothing sticking out as the picture implies...could be because I resized the picture and it sorta messed up the perspective a little.
pirate.gif
Even with one eye I could see that tab out.
tounge.gif

Back