Got a cool gift tonight

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight Mouser called me up and asked me to come over before work, she said she had a gift for me. When I got there her and the kids were so excited to see me and have me open the "Gift" - All I can say is wow....Perfect! Thank you so much Mouser, I can't believe you knew where to order these for me, and just how much I wanted them - Amazing woman you are!

biggrin.gif

333rizoma.jpg

Yah, she was in debate about the Bar-ends. Rizoma offers 2 styles, one with the slider on it and one without - I really like the newer style with the slider on it, carries through with the whole black & gold theme and a little extra protection - so She did an awesome job deciding what to get me!

I just have no idea which plastic throttle piece to use with the grips...BigGeorge, how does this work - I know you had a set.

(hydrabusa @ Feb. 06 2007,04:30) You know...
after you put it on?
There should be a picture in my first post
rock.gif
- Err...you beat me to the Edit....Yes, as soon as I get them On...lol
beerchug.gif

(Zuki @ Feb. 05 2007,22:52) I just have no idea which plastic throttle piece to use with the grips...BigGeorge, how does this work - I know you had a set.
GPW installed a set. Big G cancelled the project.

runeight...

Quick Picture, Just got home from work & put them on in -7F temps, I was so excited I didn't even turn the garage heater on. Mouser won't let me put the other side on until Saturday afternoon when we have some alone time, but that's ok - I'm gona take the other grip to bed with me - I feel like I'm 5 again...lol

_wsb_300x400_img_2063.jpg

Ok, one more pic...yah the bike is dirty, and my pictures arn't all that great, but I'm too excited to care....darn there is some lint on my clutch res cover...lol...sigh

_wsb_300x400_img_2065.jpg

Back