Early Christmas Gift

rg34

Registered
Picked up one of my Christmas gifts today! My wife wanted to make it a suprise but was afraid she wouldn't pick the one I wanted so she ended up taking me with her to get it.

<!--EDIT|rg34
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134790004 -->

DSCN0022__Small_.jpg

Sweet! Where'd you pick it up at and do you know how much did she spent on it? If you don't mind me askin'...

Dan

We picked it up at the maker's house which is in Grapevine Texas. It is a Viking lift. This guy used to sell Handy lifts and now he is manufacturing his own brand. You can see the full details about the lift on ebay. I was lucky and he was local for me so I was able to just go by and pick it up.  She paid $575 for the lift, rear wheel ramp, and front wheel vise.  He also has side extensions which I may buy later.

<!--EDIT|rg34
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134795727 -->

We picked it up at the maker's house which is in Grapevine Texas. It is a Viking lift. This guy used to sell Handy lifts and now he is manufacturing his own brand. You can see the full details about the lift on ebay. I was lucky and he was local for me so I was able to just go by and pick it up.  She paid $575 for the lift, rear wheel ramp, and front wheel vise.  He also has side extensions which I may buy later.
Thanks...my brother has a similar lift, a Viking maybe I can't remember the brand, it has side wells that widen it about another 18 inches or so....they're definately nice lifts. I'd love to get one pretty soon.

I changed my oil and flushed my radiator on his lift one day and it was awesome. Soooo convenient to use..

Anyway, congrats and Merry Christmas!!

Dan

He also has side extensions which I may buy later.
Great Lift! Great Bike!
That lift is worth its weight in GOLD!!
<ul>
[*]I recommend the side extension...
[*]You'll find more uses for it than just working on the bikes... Not to mention it makes it even more convenient to place tools...etc...
[*]The front extension is also wonderful, if its available.... You will be able to use bike stands, front & back, with plenty of clearance room without worrying if its going to fall off.
<ul>

Ext.JPG

Back