Wife got me a shirt...

beachz

Registered
She took me to our favorite place (Ocracoke Island, NC) for my birthday... and got me me a very thoughtful gift. :thumbsup: She rocks!

shirt.jpg

Nice! And I love Ocracoke...took a ride there on the Busa a few years back; loved it! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

Nice! And I love Ocracoke...took a ride there on the Busa a few years back; loved it! :thumbsup:

It is where we go to "unplug". No crowds, quiet, a bucket full of frozen margaritas, and plenty of room on the beach. No bikes this weekend though. We took the Xterra and the dog. :thumbsup:

This is why I love Ocracoke!!!

x_ocracoke.jpg

Thanks guys!

It is where we go to "unplug". No crowds, quiet, a bucket full of frozen margaritas, and plenty of room on the beach. No bikes this weekend though. We took the Xterra and the dog. :thumbsup:

This is why I love Ocracoke!!!

x_ocracoke.jpg

Now that is a great picture. Would be nicer if there were a few surf rods set up. Heading to Avon last week in August. Hopefully no hurricanes will be around.

I dont know whats Nicer the shirt or the beach!? happy b-day!

Very nice....:thumbsup:

Beach and the Shirt !!! Semi is correct... That has to be the Fastest Shirt in the world !!!!!:laugh:

Definitely a fast shirt! Not only are the colors awesome, but the lettering that looks white in the pic is actually "shiney". That makes it even faster! :thumbsup:

I have fished Buxton with my father a couple of times. I am not much of a fisherman... more into "Carolina rock fishin". That is when you take your chair, cooler, rocket launcher, and tie a big rock to your line... so the fish don't bother you when you are drinking. :laugh:

I have to admit I was unaware of the new ORV permit requirement and got pulled less than 30 minutes after hitting the beach (I will post that pic later). :banghead: Game Warden was very pleasant and only gave me a warning for not having a permit and doubling the allowed beach speed limit. Ooops! Hey, at least the front wheels were on the ground. For any of you that may visit, it is $50 for a weekly pass and $120 for a year.

She definately is a keeper. Now i just gotta find me one of those shirts. :banghead:

She ordered it off of flea-bay.

********Product warning*********
The graphics are not printed. They are the iron-on type and I am sure won't hold up with regular wear and washings/dryings. I won't wear it often and it may just end up hanging on the wall in my gear room most of the time.

And here is the shot of my new friend on the island... :thumbsup:

Ocracoke_popo.jpg

Back