My gift to the newest Busa owners.

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
I know many people here have seen this before, but I also know many people here have not. The reason I say this is my gift to the newest Busa owners is because they may not now what they actually bought and the gift of knowledge is the best gift one can recieve yeah right. Yeah they bought the king of bikes and all that comes with it, but what makes it the king? How fast IS the world's fastest production bike. Can it beat a, oh I don't know ... a Viper  
wink.gif
? How about a Viper with NOS?

You may have a few other questions as well such as, how much faster would the bike be with an aftermarket exhaust? Or, how much faster would it be if I opened her up a bit with a bore kit?

Well this link is for you.

Now don't say Spigga never gave you anything  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121242654 -->

too bad nick "slick" matina made that video and posted it a long time ago. like last summer when he made it.

I know many people here have seen this before, but I also know many people here have not.
idea.gif
I knew it was an old video but I figured some of the newer members never saw it. Most people find this site just before or right after they buy their bike, and thats why I say its my gift to the newer owners.
too bad nick "slick" matina made that video and posted it a long time ago.  like last summer when he made it.
I never said or implied I made it if thats what you're getting at. I simply gave them the link to show them what their bike can do and what it has the potential to do.

Nothing wrong with giving Nick Slick some publicity. His videos show how to ride hard while wearing the Right Gear, unlike some of the squid-videos that seem to be fashionable nowadays.

http://www.nickslick.com

I'm guessing this isn't the one they posted not long ago with the Twin Turbo Viper that beat a Busa from 80-180mph ??

Back