Donation Gifts for the NEW Org.??

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
I dont wanna bust chops or anything, and I know Captain is prolly still busy, but when can I expect the gifts from my donations? I'm just curious so I know when to look for them. I chose option 3 of $45 donation. Anyone know when we will recieve these?

Heck, I haven't ever received anything and I have the continuous monthly donation......then again Cap ???....you're cute but I really don't need anything there sailor..... :oldcool:

Were close..... II opened another thread on this a week or so ago as an update I will find it... I just had to make a decision on the donations... Move to the new server and get the new board online or get the donation merchandise sent out and delay the move and pay for two servers to be online at one time...

We have the lanyards, keychains and are just waiting on finishing up the shirts so we can ship everything out.....

I PROMISE you will likey......

I was going to suprise the recurring payment guys but I will go ahead and tell you here that I fully intend on sending you folks the level 3 package too...... You have been very very supportive and I wanted to recognize that.....

Cap

I saw the earlier thread about this but wasn't concerned. I'm pretty patient. Besides I knew I'd get it and I didn't donate for the stuff anyway. I'm not incinuating anyone else did. I'm just sayin'......forget it. I don't remember what I was trying to say???

moving on to your regularly scheduled program.....

Back