Donation made from sale of decals/risers

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks to all the Brothers and sisters that bought Hayabusa Owners Group decals and also the risers, Mary and I were able to make a nice donation to the oRg.

We still have plenty of decals if anyone is interested, The thread has been pinned in the for sale section or just shoot me a pm for availability on colors.

The risers have been put on hold until further notice as my guy is way to busy with the Holiday season and all..

Thank You Captain from Mary and I..
ThumbsUp.gif

You are the man Doyle. To you and your family, have a Happy Holiday Season, Chris
beerchug.gif

Way to go Doyle...I got the pegs back yesterday...not sure what to do with them...I'm sorry they didn't work out for you.

Way to go Doyle...I got the pegs back yesterday...not sure what to do with them...I'm sorry they didn't work out for you.
Thanks Don, Heck I'm sorry you went to the trouble of removing them and they didn't work.. I should have researched it a little more I guess..

love my decals, thanks for giving back to the .org
beerchug.gif

We love our decals too Doyle, thanks a million for making these available. I will be sending you a PM for red one in the next day or so.
beerchug.gif

Back