ok who from Nor cal Ran from CHP today

greyrocket

Registered
SACRAMENTO, Calif. --
Sam Gonzalez/KCRA
A motorcyclist led the California Highway Patrol on a high-speed chase across five counties on Thanksgiving Day, with speeds hitting more than 100 mph. "wow" 2nd gear

Officers doing traffic enforcement in the Truckee area first tried to stop Pedro Alberto Sermeno and two other motorcyclists for speeding at about 2:15 p.m., CHP spokesman Marvin Williford said.

They didn't stop right away, Williford said. But the other two motorcycles eventually doubled back and were cited by Truckee CHP officers.

Slideshow Of Chase, Arrest

However, Sermeno was followed -- first by car, then by helicopter and plane -- to Benicia, with speeds exceeding 100 mph.

Williford, with Solano Area CHP, said authorities were concerned about public safety if they continued to pursue the vehicle on the ground.

Sermeno, 26, was taken into custody at about 4 p.m. after stopping at a home. He didn't resist arrest, Williford said.

It wasn't clear why the motorcyclist, from Fremont, failed to immediately stop. He had a valid license and no warrants, Williford said. Intoxication doesn't appear to be a factor.

Sermeno was booked into the Solano County Jail on charges of reckless evading.

Speeding Motorcycle Chased From Sierra To Bay - Sacramento News Story - KCRA Sacramento

21734977_640X480.jpg

Last edited:
Rule #1, don't run from the cops in California.. too many helicopters and planes. Of course no one remembers the head check to the sky to check for the copter.

Not me I'm too stuffed full of turkey and pie for riding today. Still can't sleep - gut...too...full.

Ugh.

Last edited:
Rule #1, don't run from the cops in California.. too many helicopters and planes. Of course no one remembers the head check to the sky to check for the copter.
Helicopters and planes always pace from behind besides while i'm doing a 100mph i'm not looking anywhere but in front of me, thats how accidents happen:lol:

I just watched this story on the local San Diego news...wondered if it was someone we know...

Running: It never ends well...

It just makes them hate us that much more...it never ends well.

I'm not saying I endorse it. I'm just saying they sometimes get away... so it ends well for some riders some times. Of course I'm sure, like you said, any cop that get's ditched by a bike has a worse attitude towards bikers afterwords.

I'm not saying I endorse it. I'm just saying they sometimes get away... so it ends well for some riders some times. Of course I'm sure, like you said, any cop that get's ditched by a bike has a worse attitude towards bikers afterwords.

You are correct, it never ends well!

i tried that once...got ran off the road....wet grass at about 85 mph...lucky I didnt die...they stopped chasing me after that, and I never did it again...was 22 years ago...

Chase or no chase if they ran me off the road i would have stopped anyway to beat down the hero that almost killed me and drop my lawyers card it on his knocked out a** then go to jail happy :rulez:

Hard to get away in the wide open.

Different strokes... ???

Last edited:
Chase or no chase if they ran me off the road i would have stopped anyway to beat down the hero that almost killed me and drop my lawyers card it on his knocked out a** then go to jail happy :rulez:

Hmmm, yea ok.

Anyway, the article stated they don't know why he eluded...I'm going to throw it out there that he is an ignorant person, inconsiderate of others on the roadway, no common sense, and just plain stupid. If anyone deserves a "beat down", this a$$clown is the perfect candidate.

Last edited:
Hmmm, yea ok.

Anyway, the article stated they don't know why he eluded...I'm going to throw it out there that he is an ignorant person, inconsiderate of others on the roadway, no common sense, and just plain stupid. If anyone deserves a "beat down", this a$$clown is the perfect candidate.[/QU

No Matter what he did or how ignorant he was no one should be run off the road on a bike :wtf:

Well sounds like you would bee the one on the ground then bacon bits:moon:

Coming from a guy who thinks its ok to run bikes of the road that means alot:beerchug:
Done here

Back