ok who from Nor cal Ran from CHP today

Here is a medical fact for ya all...Did you know that turkey contains a high level of tryptophan? Are you aware that the amino acid Tryptophan can make you very sleepy? I am diagnosing this poor man an out for his misconduct...he ate way too much turkey, started typing while under the influence of massive amounts of tryptophan, and began to hallucinate that he was our famous governor...the governator of California..Being the devil's advocate here, you know that no person under normal circumstances would say something like "knock his a....out" about an LEO who ran him off the road in the interest of public safety....you can see it is a perfectly logical diagnosis...he was under the influence..you know that he really didn't mean it..it was the Turkey...2hip:laugh:

Wive's tale about the tryptophan :laugh:

I just don't see the point of people argueing back and forth on here. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Say what u got to say and move on.

I will apologize i was talking about this fellow below and tooo much eggnog either way i was wrong

i tried that once...got ran off the road....wet grass at about 85 mph...lucky I didnt die...they stopped chasing me after that, and I never did it again...was 22 years ago...

I told you all now that white is a tad faster :rofl: Wasnt I :rulez: to many curves here to out run Helecopters...wait till he sees his insurance rise...:whistle:

Nobody should run from a ticket.

No police man should convict and execute a person for speeding. Not even a Judge can do that.

I told you all now that white is a tad faster :rofl: Wasnt I :rulez: to many curves here to out run Helecopters...wait till he sees his insurance rise...:whistle:

maybe thats why he ran, at that age and in California I'm sure it was high.
:moon:

I think they were all wrong, they endangered everyone and them selves. :moon::moon::moon:

Back