ok who from Nor cal Ran from CHP today

Coming from a guy who thinks its ok to run bikes of the road that means alot:beerchug:
Done here

If you can, show me where I said it was ok to do that....You are just trying to stir up the $hit here and most people will see that.

Show me where I said it was ok to run bikes off the road.....

If you can, show me where I said it was ok to do that....You are just trying to stir up the $hit here and most people will see that.

I will say it... it is ok to run a bike off the road if the rider is attempting to elude or run...

Really, if some dipchit is going to run, I would rather see him get hurt or killed than hit and kill or hurt an innocent person..

If you are going to do something illegal, you should be the only one to pay the price....

Already know of one member here that was killed because of some inconsiderate azzhole...

I will say it... it is ok to run a bike off the road if the rider is attempting to elude or run...

Really, if some dipchit is going to run, I would rather see him get hurt or killed than hit and kill or hurt an innocent person..

If you are going to do something illegal, you should be the only one to pay the price....

Already know of one member here that was killed because of some inconsiderate azzhole...

Wow

You haven't been run off the road yet i see well i have wasn't cops but a soccer mom on the phone not a good place to be..

Off base the point was maybe he was speeding or didn't stop at the light could have even cracked the throttle and the wheel left the ground1"
they run you down like you robbed a bank putting hundreds of people at risk
If you don't chase they don't run and for the record i am not against the law half my family on the force..

NEVERMIND:banghead:

Wow

You haven't been run off the road yet i see well i have wasn't cops but a soccer mom on the phone not a good place to be..

Off base the point was maybe he was speeding or didn't stop at the light could have even cracked the throttle and the wheel left the ground1"
they run you down like you robbed a bank putting hundreds of people at risk
If you don't chase they don't run and for the record i am not against the law half my family on the force..

NEVERMIND:banghead:
what has my post got to do with a "soccer van" ??

not sure what bank you go to but there are rarely more than 3 or 4 people in the banks I visit... You choose to run from LEO's? you are putting everyone one the same road you are on in hazard...

"soccer mom" wtf has that got to do with it? oh, maybe she is a pursuit vehicle huh?

I was in my truck when he went flying past me in Vacaville Ca. One CHP almost took out my truck on the left side then another CHP shot past me on the shoulder spraying gravel all over my truck. Bro next time do us all a favor and just pull over.. So when the bus goes up for auction who's bidding agaisnt me?

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03busaman
Coming from a guy who thinks its ok to run bikes of the road that means alot
Done here

Still waiting......??????:cookoo:

At what point did this guy think it was a good idea to stay on the freeway??:poke: Um... Back roads with lots of trees??????????

I was in my truck when he went flying past me in Vacaville Ca. One CHP almost took out my truck on the left side then another CHP shot past me on the shoulder spraying gravel all over my truck. Bro next time do us all a favor and just pull over.. So when the bus goes up for auction who's bidding agaisnt me?

Tio Loco, that's exactly why running endangers innocent people on the roads. The LEOs were probably thinking why is this jerk running from a simple traffic infraction? I would wonder if he has something serious to hide....packing heat? Drugs? Stolen bike? Just murdered his entire family? WTH?

These tough guys that come on here promoting kicking LEOs butt and running are really just a bunch of useless use of bandwidth. Similar to people whose personalities change once they get behind the wheel of their vehicle and become the road warrior full of road rage.

My opinion is that if you run you are only doing so for one reason. YOU ARE GUILTY!. Bike, car, truck or what ever your mode of transportation, you are a severe danger to the public, law enforcement and YOURSELF. YOU CHOSE TO RUN, you chose severe bodily injury or even death. Who cares if it was a LEO that ran you off the road or some other poor unsuspecting motorist that checked the blind spot and found it safe to change lanes and then when they did you caught up to them and they ran you off the road. You're going to beat them down and sue them also because you were an IDIOT and riding in a manner that a NORMAL, RATIONAL, LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEING would not do? No judge and jury needed. You run, you are GUILTY, pay the price what ever that may be.

Go ahead and flame me. I will tell you right now that nothing you can say will change my mind about this STUPIDITY and the Darwin Award contestants involved in it.

Last edited:
my brothers son-in-law just got busted for 168mph in a 55mph zone, when i asked him why he didn't run he said he did but had to give up when his house was surrouned by cops with their guns pulled.

Maybe he was looking for a turkey and all of his local shops were out? :whistle:

Shame one him for not stopping and being accountable for his actions.

I just don't see the point of people argueing back and forth on here. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Say what u got to say and move on.

I guess California isn't the West of the past anymore is it.

All these blue hairs with cell phones out to get ya. :rofl:

posse.jpg

Rule #1, don't run from the cops in California.. too many helicopters and planes. Of course no one remembers the head check to the sky to check for the copter.

:rofl: :rofl:Don't run from them period. Where ever or when ever :poke: :laugh: Valid DL no warrants .. WTF you running for to get out of a traffic ticket :whistle:

Chase or no chase if they ran me off the road i would have stopped anyway to beat down the hero that almost killed me and drop my lawyers card it on his knocked out a** then go to jail happy

MIAMI - Jurors in the trial of a police officer whose shooting of a black motorcyclist sparked three days of rioting must decide if the officer fired coldly and deliberately or in self-defense, attorneys said in televised final arguments yesterday.

The manslaughter trial of officer William Lozano, 31, went to the jury late in the day. Dade County Circuit Judge John Farina told jurors to elect a foreman and to begin deliberations this morning after almost seven weeks of jury selection and testimony closely followed by an entire city.

Lozano is charged with two counts of manslaughter ...

Lawyers for a suspended police officer whose shooting of a black motorcyclist ignited three nights of rioting in Miami abruptly rested their case today without presenting any evidence.

Prosecutors called more than 20 witnesses in 6 1/2 days of testimony in the manslaughter trial of Colombian-born officer William Lozano. Roy Black, Lozano's lead lawyer, then told Circuit Judge W. Thomas Spencer, "Based on the lack of credible evidence presented in this case, we rest."

You don't always get to hand out lawyer card after the chase ends, And i agree a lot of times the sport bike gets away. But to risk your life over a traffic ticket doesn't seem to be worth it. And dying isn't really the worst thing that could happen to you. That guy got picked up at his house if any onehad been killed in the chase(remember....avoiding a stupid ticket) He could go away for a long time. Here in Miami they will even put a bullet between your eyes for running what good is your lawyer going to do you after that.

Last edited:
Here is a medical fact for ya all...Did you know that turkey contains a high level of tryptophan? Are you aware that the amino acid Tryptophan can make you very sleepy? I am diagnosing this poor man an out for his misconduct...he ate way too much turkey, started typing while under the influence of massive amounts of tryptophan, and began to hallucinate that he was our famous governor...the governator of California..Being the devil's advocate here, you know that no person under normal circumstances would say something like "knock his a....out" about an LEO who ran him off the road in the interest of public safety....you can see it is a perfectly logical diagnosis...he was under the influence..you know that he really didn't mean it..it was the Turkey...2hip:laugh:

Here is a medical fact for ya all...Did you know that turkey contains a high level of tryptophan? Are you aware that the amino acid Tryptophan can make you very sleepy? I am diagnosing this poor man an out for his misconduct...he ate way too much turkey, started typing while under the influence of massive amounts of tryptophan, and began to hallucinate that he was our famous governor...the governator of California..Being the devil's advocate here, you know that no person under normal circumstances would say something like "knock his a....out" about an LEO who ran him off the road in the interest of public safety....you can see it is a perfectly logical diagnosis...he was under the influence..you know that he really didn't mean it..it was the Turkey...2hip:laugh:

Haha! That's funny!

I used to take that route when I lived in Antioch. There were other guys riding with him. Sometimes male testosterone clouds our judgement.

Back