Rode the 08 Today and Got a Gift !

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
A Gift from Your Local California Highway Patrol........ :banghead:
2nd One from the SAME COP. He said "Don't I know You ?" We laughed and Talked for a Little While then I Said Hey "Can you give me a Break ?" Some Kinda Warning ? :please: He Said "Tell Ya What, I will Wriite the Ticket for 70 instead of 110 :thumbsup: "You are Lucky I don't Arrest you but You Pulled Over Right Away.............ETC :shocked:

PS: The 08 is SOO MUCH MORE Freakin Faster the the GEN-1. Better Torque, Brakes, Ride............etc. Don't Need to Drop the Gears anymore if I Need to Get it On !!!!!!!!!!!! Just Watch out for the FUZZ :down:

Picture.jpg

Congratulations on your award, Robert.

That's just awesome how he took care of you that way.

Otherwise, you'd have to change your name to "Prison B!otch" or something similar.

Hey GREYROCKET I can Also FAKE a GPS PIC ........You Don't Have to Lie to Kick it !!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Acceptance is the First Step to Recovery....

1. I am Powerless over Bosshound's Extreme Riding Skills and My life has Become Unmanagable due to Robert's AWESOME Skills and a Better Looking Bike than Mine:rulez:

Hey GREYROCKET I can Also FAKE a GPS PIC ........You Don't Have to Lie to Kick it !!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Acceptance is the First Step to Recovery....

1. I am Powerless over Bosshound's Extreme Riding Skills and My life has Become Unmanagable due to Robert's AWESOME Skills and a Better Looking Bike than Mine:rulez:

i dont have to boss:moon:
IMG_0386.jpg

Bummer about the ticket Robert, looks like you didn't have your radar detector (ozz) with you today, I swear I don't know how he sees em but I sure am glad he does. :laugh:
Oh by the way that's not Rob's GPS or it would have read somethin like this.

post-6-76990-gps181mph_1__2_.jpg

Busa looks so much better with the minor mods, I thought you didn,t take off fenders, reflectors or stickers, looks much cleaner without the warning stickers & you dont have to stop there, there's usually a mess of em on the frame & swingarm. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your award, Robert.

That's just awesome how he took care of you that way.

Otherwise, you'd have to change your name to "Prison B!otch" or something similar.

:rofl:

I don't see how he'd be "prison b!otch." Rob ain't lanky by any means. He looks like he could smash it up with the best of the best O-lines or D-lines in the NFL! :bowdown:

Back