So i got a gift from CHP today Grrrrrrr

greyrocket

Registered
So i'am out on the busa today and rolled on it a tad for like 4 seconds or so. After taking the off ramp and sitting at the light for 30seconds to a min i hear a chirp look back CHP motor officer :banghead:. i new i was done but how fast did he get me at :whistle: only 90mph he then asks me how fast i really was going depends do i get a warning no 122mph :laugh:. so i did get hime to wright me up for only a unsafe lane change about $140 fine instead of a $300+ ticket. anyways i need to slow down my 03 busa never got a ticket in 4 years. 14months with my k8 busa 2 tickets. and the Proof shot
3873ada9.jpg

get a lawyer and have it dropped. At least you won't get points. think about it.

ouch....seems like you got off pretty good if you just get the illegal lane change. You better get to a track and get that throttle monster under control:laugh:

So that was a ticket for 25 over plus an unsafe lane change, rather than a single tix for almost double the limit?

Are you saying if you admitted your actual then he would cut ya a deal? No way I would ever confess that, just couldn't do it.

no he was just going to write me up for 90in a 65 that what he clocked me at even though my speedo was well past 130mph GPS got me at 122mph he did not but he knew i was going a lot faster then 90 he asked and i did show him my GPS
but i got him write me for only a unsafe lane change which is under $150

Last edited:
no he was just going to write me up for 90in a 65 that what he clocked me at even though my speedo was well past 130mph GPS got me at 122mph he did not but he knew i was going a lot faster then 90 he asked and i did show him my GPS
but i got him write me for only a unsafe lane change which is under $150

So thats another buck fifty on top of the 3 hundee for the 25 over. You do know they raised the fines in celebration of the new year.

AHH don't worry about it, all busa owners twist the throttle to 100+ mph all the time. Anyone out there that says they don't is FOS.

HA HA HA HA HA HA.................................................:moon:

I met Officer Hernandez the Other Day. Remember Him ?

:laugh:

looks like he got it wrong, take the pic to court and have them drop it since he was off so far. :laugh:

Back