Religious Curiousity

Religious Curiousity - Where do you fit in?

• Christian (Protestant) Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, etc.

Votes: 153 100.0%
  • Christian (Catholic) Catholic, Episcopal, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mormon

• Jehovah's Witness

• Athiest

• Muslim

• Agnostic (Searching for God or simply not sure)

• Other

• Total voters

Revvv

Registered
I'm sure I have left someone out and possibly offended someone posting this. My curiousity got the best of me though after the Ugly Betty debate.

If I messed up and you want to be heard simply and politely post your preferances.

I'm not asking for names here. This isn't a poll designed to help us judge one another. All I really care about is the poll.

Thanks

Where is Jewish and a seperate one for Messianic Jewish?
tounge.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,14:54)
(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,17:52) I'm an Atheist....

swear to god.

RSD.
Now DaD...

Dang hipocrits of those Canuc's... eh?
Look SoN...we raised you as a Druid...and look how that turned out.
crazy.gif

be good boy....Love DaD
firedevil.gif

(MORBIDBUSA @ May 14 2007,18:11) first your race than your religion . why the need to label people ? like popeye saes i am who i am
He's not labeling. You can vote without making a post in here. No way he'd know. It's all curiosity bro.

(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,17:59)
(yamahor @ May 14 2007,14:54)
(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,17:52) I'm an Atheist....

swear to god.

RSD.
Now DaD...

Dang hipocrits of those Canuc's... eh?
Look SoN...we raised you as a Druid...and look how that turned out.  
crazy.gif

be good boy....Love DaD  
firedevil.gif
WHat are ya talkin aboot, eh DaD? I wasn't raised Druid. Jeez... I AM SATAN! DUR!
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

LOL, no seriously, I'm FAR from Druid OR satanic. Raised Nazarene (Christian) and actually getting into the Messianic (sp) Jewish (mix of Christian and Jewish) Worship. Went there for Synagogue last Saturday and plan to go back again.
bowdown.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,14:51) Where is Jewish and a seperate one for Messianic Jewish?
tounge.gif
I knew I had left something out. I looked to see if I could edit the post, but I don't know how. If there is an admin with the ability to add Jewish to the poll that would be great.

Otherwise just post up under "Other".

(Revvv @ May 14 2007,15:34)
(yamahor @ May 14 2007,14:51) Where is Jewish and a seperate one for Messianic Jewish?
tounge.gif
I knew I had left something out. I looked to see if I could edit the post, but I don't know how. If there is an admin with the ability to add Jewish to the poll that would be great.

I could try...probably format the whole server thou....

maybe I'll just go to bed...
crazy.gif

(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,19:55)
tounge.gif

crazy.gif
good idea... YOu need as much beauty sleep as you can get.
wow.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:07)
tounge.gif

crazy.gif
wow.gif
Dont think it will help much .. He's to far gone..
AAAssjani.gif

(BusaSamurai @ May 14 2007,17:25)
(yamahor @ May 14 2007,20:07)
tounge.gif

crazy.gif
wow.gif
Dont think it will help much .. He's to far gone..
AAAssjani.gif
only after fillin' those shot glasses you sent me...
all_coholic.gif

(yamahor @ May 14 2007,18:51) Where is Jewish and a seperate one for Messianic Jewish?
tounge.gif
I was just about to say that
tounge.gif

Personally, I love a good, respectful debate on religious views. Too many misconceptions and misguided opinions out there that could be quickly cleared up if we all had a better handle on what we believe. I mean, if it's important enough for you to believe it it should be important enough to explain it.

Some people say ignorance is bliss.
Ignorance is indentured servitude to someone that knows more than you.

tounge.gif

(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,20:31) Well Ben,BusaSam....  I would consider this thread officially...jacked...
Dag gone it guys... Stop jacking these threads and fix the one of mine I kinda sorta killed with a myspace code... I mean...

(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,20:31) Well Ben,BusaSam....  I would consider this thread officially...jacked...
Yep Ben he did it He jacke sthe thread its all Pops fault now ..

Sorry Revv ...

As far as religion goes God is anywhere you look for him ..No matter what denomination ..just my Opinion...

(rubbersidedown @ May 14 2007,16:55)
tounge.gif

crazy.gif
OK, you stay away.
eek2.gif

Back