100% member participation pretty please - "Ignore user" Option

Are you aware of the "Ignore user" option?

• Yes

Votes: 105 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 108 50.7%

• Total voters
The "ignore" feature is ridiculous at best and simply adolescent.

If you want to ignore someone,,, simply do not read their post.

Does a person actually NEED a lock out feature to NOT be able to NOT read someone's words that they do not like?

If so, I believe that not finding that particular feature is most likely not that person's sole issue.

Last edited:
The "ignore" feature is ridiculous at best and simply adolescent.

If you want to ignore someone,,, simply do not read their post.

Does a person actually NEED a lock out feature to NOT be able to NOT read someone's words that they do not like?

If so, I believe that not finding that particular feature is most likely not that person's sole issue.

:beerchug:

Not sure what you mean?

If you mean can you take a person off your ignore list. yes you can just uncheck them.

I think also in a thread even though the message is hidden, I think if you really want to look at it you can check a box to view it. (I think) but I havent tried it.

if that is not what you mean try and elaborate and I will try better to give you an explanation.

Ron, I was being a smartazz. I just think we need to be adult around here and quit hatin' so much. Sorry you wasted the effort responding brother. You should no by now I'm a cut up. :duh:

Ron,

I think we'll have to call the second test a success for "Shock the Trolls" feature on the Admin control board. It might need a bit more tuning, but I think it's time to post the beta version for the others to use.

I have no idea how long I've been laying here. My computer BIOS reset to default and the manufacture date/time. My watch is blinking 3:22 AM. My phone won't work because I was dialing to let you know I was ready when you send the test. Next thing I know is that my dogs were laying beside me whining and licking my face. It got dark in here. Has the sun gone down, or is it just clouds. I haven't made it to the window to look yet. I think I through the phone into the wall during the convulsions. The good news is I have another, and this phone is under warranty. Also, the current pair of shorts is still clean.

I'm done. I can't take any more testing today.

P.S. Does anyone know the correct PST time.

Ron,

I think we'll have to call the second test a success for "Shock the Trolls" feature on the Admin control board. It might need a bit more tuning, but I think it's time to post the beta version for the others to use.

I have no idea how long I've been laying here. My computer BIOS reset to default and the manufacture date/time. My watch is blinking 3:22 AM. My phone won't work because I was dialing to let you know I was ready when you send the test. Next thing I know is that my dogs were laying beside me whining and licking my face. It got dark in here. Has the sun gone down, or is it just clouds. I haven't made it to the window to look yet. I think I through the phone into the wall during the convulsions. The good news is I have another, and this phone is under warranty. Also, the current pair of shorts is still clean.

I'm done. I can't take any more testing today.

P.S. Does anyone know the correct PST time.

Come on Doug!! we are so close!! just take one more for the team!!

Just before we do it smear some peanut butter on your face so the dogs will have something to lick next time :thumbsup:

No the sun is still up. your vision is probably just a little shorted out. it "should" come back eventually.

:laugh:

Come on Doug!! we are so close!! just take one more for the team!!

Just before we do it smear some peanut butter on your face so the dogs will have something to lick next time :thumbsup:

No the sun is still up. your vision is probably just a little shorted out. it "should" come back eventually.

:laugh:

I lost 3 hours or so one the last test. I can't feel my tongue. I think it bit it. I think I may have screamed like a girl just before I passed out. My test laptop has had it. The system board is toast. I had to resort to using my MacBook to get back online. :banghead:

The shorts lost the last round. I'm done. Quit sending the shocks to my account.

I lost 3 hours or so one the last test. I can't feel my tongue. I think it bit it. I think I may have screamed like a girl just before I passed out. My test laptop has had it. The system board is toast. I had to resort to using my MacBook to get back online. :banghead:

The shorts lost the last round. I'm done. Quit sending the shocks to my account.

Ahhh man... ok...

Hmm who else can I find... :whistle:

That explains why I can't see messages I hit Ignore all.:laugh: Yes, I was aware of it, but I don't know anyone on here that I don't like conversing with.:thumbsup: I hope they feel the same about me.:whistle:

Last edited:
I don't see a purpose for the 'Ignore' feature; I like to read what everyone says even if the response is out of place...

Who's this guy and how did he find us? :poke:

:rofl: Hey Greg...hope you're doing well :)

Who me... :whistle:

Hey there! I am doing great, thanks. Hope all is well with you guys.

Is DJ and Tom keeping you posted on the rides, you should come out on the Oct run. :yes:

Back