The 2019 Busa Awards...

Tached1300

Registered
As this year winds down I thought I’d do my version of the Busa awards for this year based upon the small sample of members and their stories I recall.

No Expense Spared Award: @michael parris heuberger

Most Helpful Likely To Tinker Award: @c10 (rumor has it he’s working with fuel companies on the development of lighter gas to lessen wet weight stay tuned)

Adventure Award: @WuzzaCBXRider I loved his adventures and pictures, he was consistent in providing weekly updates and he inspired me to try to get better shots myself

Best pics: @pashnit (could’ve won best adventure too but since he gets paid for those I decided to put him here and originally had Wuzza in my best pic category but Tim’s recent dump of pics were mind blowing)

Hundred Plus Hooligan Award: @fallenarch getting stopped for 150+ and getting away with it nuff said lol also best Restoration

Suzuki Helping Hands Award: @Sandow (sending service manuals to members) very noble Sir

DJ Jam Master Jam Scratch Award: @Tenderfoot (scratched tank before 600 mile service)

Chili’s Baby Back Ribs Award: @HayaWakened (broke ribs riding bicycle)

Mrs. Smith’s Most Pie Consumed Award: We all know @SSGT_B locked this category up in a landslide victory

OG (original gentleman) Award: @Mr Brown

Deep Sea Fishing Search Engine and Retrievals Award: @RedBull

MotoGp Modification Motivation Award: @ROADTOAD1340

Mr.Clean Cleanest Bike Award: @white.Busa I don’t know how you keep that white bike so clean Bro

Tell it like it is Technical Support and Assistance Award: @kiwi

Boeing Air Traffic Control Award: @Yellow09 keeps topics/things moving

Most likely to change Busas Award: @08BusaKY

Most likely to change Busa color scheme or slip ons: @GAmedic

Transmissions are us Award: @mabupa

Dodged a bullet Award: @jellyrug (not having a female in back of his bike when DOT’s pic showed up in the mail)

The El Chapo Cheapskate Award: Me!!!

Feel free to chime in with your own picks or on mine or your own categories lol we all have different viewpoint and observations thought it may be fun to share

Last edited:

As this year winds down I thought I’d do my version of the Busa awards for this year based upon the small sample of members and their stories I recall.

Most Helpful Likely To Tinker Award: @c10 (rumor has it he’s working with fuel companies on the development of lighter gas to lessen wet weight stay tuned)

Adventure Award: @WuzzaCBXRider I loved his adventures and pictures, he was consistent in providing weekly updates and he inspired me to try to get better shots myself

Best pics: @pashnit (could’ve won best adventure too but since he gets paid for those I decided to put him here and originally had Wuzza in my best pic category but Tim’s recent dump of pics were mind blowing)

Hundred Plus Hooligan Award: @fallenarch getting stopped for 150+ and getting away with it nuff said lol also best Restoration

Suzuki Helping Hands Award: @Sandow (sending service manuals to members) very noble Sir

DJ Jam Master Jam Scratch Award: @Tenderfoot (scratched tank before 600 mile service)

Mrs. Smith’s Most Pie Consumed Award: We all know @SSGT_B locked this category up in a landslide victory

Mr.Clean Cleanest Bike Award: @white.Busa I don’t know how you keep that white bike so clean Bro

Dodged a bullet Award: @jellyrug (not having a female in back of his bike when DOT’s pic showed up in the mail)

Feel free to chime in with your own picks or on mine or your own categories lol we all have different viewpoint and observations thought it may be fun to share
Love the idea. Thanks so much!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Thanks for the award! Lol! I look like I had a fight with a dozen cats, after reaching into so many tight spaces around the trans and motor, but I’m enjoying the crap out of my mustang again!! Maybe @c10 will get to work with a shop in 2020 to develop an overdrive 6th gear that will “go in” every time. I’d be willing to take the motor out of my busa to do the upgrade.

@mabupa Billy has a patent on 5th /6th over drive , and a shorter ratio 1st gear . I had intended on doing his 6th gear overdrive install vs running turbo gearing of 19/42 . However Billy informed me its not a few hundred rpms difference. More like a 1000 plus , and one needs 300 hp to drive it . Designed for LSR .
The LSR racers still run tall gearing on top of the overdrive . The short 1st gear is to get them rolling out of the gate ;)

@Tached1300 i just read your 2019 awards.
Congratulations bro, your idea is very good, and your thought excellent. Perhaps a award should be added for all those who ask a question, and then disappear forever. :)

Back