100% member participation pretty please - "Ignore user" Option

Are you aware of the "Ignore user" option?

• Yes

Votes: 105 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 108 50.7%

• Total voters
never knew about it, but i dont have a reason to ignore anyone. since ive been on the board, people have been more than helpful. feel like im one of the guys here.

was not aware of it and could not imagine ever needing to use it here.

have tried to use it at work :laugh: but it doesn't work there, they just talk louder :rofl:

knew of ignore option, have had no reason to use it though. My life is so boring no one would want to bother me, furthermore know any of my info, he(( who would actually claim to live in PA when they didnt, or come here to stalk me.

Also, I am here for the vast array of info available from the smarter than I, therefore if I see/read something that bothers me, I just dont read it and or visit that forum any longer.

Really we shouldnt even need that option because we are all adults, and SHOULD know how to act as such. I KNOW I KNOW, that isnt the case, so yep we have the ignore button.

Speaking of which !!!!!ATTENTION!!! moderators, we should get an ignore button that resembles the easy button we can all have in our user CP that is a short cut to the ignoring list.

Great now Im gonna be on the ignore list for just rattling off. :whistle:

Last edited:
there's a few people I probably ignore but no one is on my ignore list. There's even some sections I ignore as well. :laugh:

I've done this to all the boards I frequent even without an ignore button.

I have been seeing some individuals on here that need to either learn to ignore others or just put them one their ignore list. They just look to argue or try and prove they are better. God it just gets annoying listening to all the bickering and trying to read and learn from threads that are cluttered with crap. Just venting and rambling sorry!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back