100% member participation pretty please - "Ignore user" Option

Are you aware of the "Ignore user" option?

• Yes

Votes: 105 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 108 50.7%

• Total voters
Well, I tried to post this earlier and my system shut down for about 2 hours, you guys and gals in blue have more power than you are letting on~!~ :laugh:

Anyway, I wanted to know where the function is to lap drop a water balloon out of the offending users monitor~?~ :rofl:

Well, I tried to post this earlier and my system shut down for about 2 hours, you guys and gals in blue have more power than you are letting on~!~ :laugh:

Anyway, I wanted to know where the function is to lap drop a water balloon out of the offending users monitor~?~ :rofl:

:rofl:

Oh come on be serious, that would be totally impossbile.

We are however working on a way to back feed electrical current through the keyboard providing a strong enough electrical shock to induce them shidding all over themselves. when we get that worked out I will PM you :laugh:

Re: 100% member participation please - "Ignore user" Option

Well Thrasher I found a bug in the Ignore list... I still see your posts. :moon:

Just kiddin man good info.

Sheesh and I am still seeing yours Lav....ugh!:laugh: How's it going man?

Re: 100% member participation please - "Ignore user" Option

Does it prevent the blocked person from sending pm to you as well?

geez, just 'cause of 6-8 messages a day? :whistle:

seriously though, I don't suppose I've needed this feature. Guess it's good to have for some.

Its all good Spectre...I enjoy a good stalking every now and then...

Thrasher~ add me to the PM list when the shock therapy becomes available please...

I'm kinda with the whole, "If I don't like what I see, I don't have to see it, read it, comment on it, etc." I never realized it was there and I'm curious as to how many times someone really had to use it to protect themselves from being 'stalked'. Seems like there has always been a really great bunch of people around here. Those that aren't, don't seem to last too long....:whistle: :beerchug:

Oh yeah!

I ignore many folk on here, just wish I could have that function in the real world!

Sheesh! Ron the last test was a bit harsh. I'm still twitching from the jolt. I think it fried my laptop. I had to post this from my phone. I'll get back to you after I get the drool cleaned off the keyboard.

You might need to use more voltage and less current. The mouse didn't survive. :(

Well, got to go change my shorts now. I know. I know. TMI

Sheesh! Ron the last test was a bit harsh. I'm still twitching from the jolt. I think it fried my laptop. I had to post this from my phone. I'll get back to you after I get the drool cleaned off the keyboard.

You might need to use more voltage and less current. The mouse didn't survive. :(

ouch, ok sorry about that. it should have been more like a taser, shouldnt have caused any permanant damage to anything.

the drool and having to change the shorts is good. sorry about the mouse.

trial and error.. trial and error :laugh:

:rofl:

Question for the admins: Can you see who is ignored the most? :whistle:

hope it's not me! :please:

Back