UPDATE: Helping a fellow member... It's about ALL of us...PLEASE give a look see.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Update on our efforts to help member Haley246:

We got help with parts from:
@TallTom
@Red05
@GIXERHP
Member: anonymous (I know who you are,and will fix you for not letting me post your name) :devil:

We got cash donations from:
@VIPER
@hayabuser
@Tetsuo1000
@Notenoughtoys
@Brandonhanson
They are named in no particular order. This is VERY important...if I have not mentioned you,that is my fug up,and I take that personally.
Send me a PM and I shall publicly shame myself. (seriously)

Here is what we have achieved thus far in moolah.

paypal screen.png

I am proud and honored to be a part of this family.

This will be my final call out for help (on this project anyway, :D) as I have pestered you guys enough. This thread will only remain active by the posts of those wishing to continue to offer assistance or share thoughts.
Thomas A.K.A Haley246...you've thanked the boyz enough,they know you are grateful. So get yer A$$ back to bed and get better so you can hit the wrenches again. Thomas got the Covid and is also battling new health issues on top of existing ones.

Still looking for:
Gen I plastics: nose,side fairings,dash,belly.
This Gen II piece...

part needed a.png

These Gen II parts...

part needed c.png

and this Gen I RH control...

part needed b.png

The funds will be used to purchase what parts are still needed,it may not cover it all,and I was hoping to keep some or all of that in reserve for paint as we have mis-matched colors in parts,and old one's needing attention.

THANK YOU guys and much love,

Rubb.

Back