Just a little help for fellow members!

Zewski

Registered
I just got done talking with R8 about some tires for his Toyota, and he told me I should probably offer my knowledge to other members...so here it is. If there is anyone out there that needs any help when it comes to car or light truck tires or wheels, please feel free to let me know. I work in sales at The Tire Rack and would be more than happy to help any fellow .org members that need advice or want help customizing or just getting a good bang for the buck, I am heppy to help. I have the rare opportunity to test every tire that we sell on the street and on our track. If anyone ever has questions I am happy to pass that knowledge on!

I can be reached at 800.428.8355 Ext 681. I go by Gus!

Just an offer to help :thumbsup:

Dang! I just spent $760 on a set of tires for my truck. It wouldn't be so bad if I was getting big knarly tires, rims and a lift kit. Firestone Transforce 285/70/17's I hope I did alright. ???

:thumbsup:Worked in the tire industry while in college. Ordered alot of tires and wheels from Tire Rack. Never had a problem

I just got an email from you guys with a coupon or something. Great place to get tires...Will you guys be stocking Motorcycle Tires anytime?

I just got an email from you guys with a coupon or something. Great place to get tires...Will you guys be stocking Motorcycle Tires anytime?

Man I wish.....owners do not have it in the plans right now....hope so though...sure would make it easy to equip the bushi!!

Dang! I just spent $760 on a set of tires for my truck. It wouldn't be so bad if I was getting big knarly tires, rims and a lift kit. Firestone Transforce 285/70/17's I hope I did alright. ???

In a 285/70/17 you got a lot of tire....I would say you did pretty well.

I'll sure throw in a plug for The Tire Rack. I'd hate to guess how many sets of tires I have bought from them in the past several years. They always have been great to deal with.

Hey where you at in IN. I just bought some 33's for my pu but i got them from discount tire. I'd rather do business with an org. member:beerchug:

I used tire rack for my shop in Scottsdale, never had problems with them..

Hey where you at in IN. I just bought some 33's for my pu but i got them from discount tire. I'd rather do business with an org. member:beerchug:

We are headquartered in South Bend, but we can ship anywhere!! It's your world. Boo on Stinky Discount Tire. J/K. If I can ever help man, give me a call I will see what I can do!!

-Gus

I just got done talking with R8 about some tires for his Toyota, and he told me I should probably offer my knowledge to other members...so here it is. If there is anyone out there that needs any help when it comes to car or light truck tires or wheels, please feel free to let me know. I work in sales at The Tire Rack and would be more than happy to help any fellow .org members that need advice or want help customizing or just getting a good bang for the buck, I am heppy to help. I have the rare opportunity to test every tire that we sell on the street and on our track. If anyone ever has questions I am happy to pass that knowledge on!

I can be reached at 800.428.8355 Ext 681. I go by Gus!

Just an offer to help :thumbsup:
are you at the one in south bend indiana? i live in Mishawaka...I have 2 friends that work there Craig Nifong and nick Schlutt...give me a call sometime you know the area code 255 3714 Todd

Last edited:
I despise Discount Tire. Never heard of Tire Rack.

Do you have Falken ZE912's? I know they aren't the greatest tire in the world but I use 'em on the Camaro and they run well enough for my purposes.

--Wag--

Back