Need help for Fallen Members

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Need some members help for the Never Forgotten section of the gallery.
It was a good gesture from Captain to put the section up honoring fallen members of the past.
I was looking through it and only 3 members out of 13 members had anything uploaded for them.
Figured I would take the time to search through the members old posts to try and find pictures to honor them.

Found everyones pictures that did not have any except for two members.

JROCK
Extreemachine

I may have possibly overlooked some; but would like some help finding pictures for the two listed above.
Maybe someone has a pic of the member or there bike that they could upload.
I will go through later today for the two members but just searching to see if anyone has any.
All the pics for the other members that had no pictures have been uploaded and awaiting admin's approval.
Thanks.

I PM'd extreemachine's sister when Doug first built this. I think she post up on the anniversary of his death every year. So hopefully she get some pix of Ralph up.

Thanks Pipe

I PM'd extreemachine's sister when Doug first built this. I think she post up on the anniversary of his death every year. So hopefully she get some pix of Ralph up.

Thanks Pipe

Thanks.
I just Pm'd her asking if she had anything she would want posted and checking on her.

Already have his pics.
His name hasn't been put in the gallery yet.

Thanks, I was looking for his Gallery.
I was planning on a trip to SD soon and got the news Monday after another friend had passed.
Keep up the good work for our fallen members.
Bubba

Back