A little help folks?

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Don't have much time....I just thought I'd ask the Org for some help.

I don't need money....

I don't need parts....

A family member starts trial today....wrongfully accused. He is my brother...

I only ask for your prayers and your thoughts....if you'd be so kind. When I have a chance to run away, I'll fill in more details.

Your help is appreciated.

paul

Paul,
Anything you need....

Best of wishes to your brother PAC
wink.gif

Hope it works out the way you want it to.

OK....back on lunch break.

First off....thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts, gentlemen. I am most appreciative.

I will be runnning out again to go back to the courtroom. I will pray for each one of you tonight...for your kindness and your thoughts.

He is being accused of something immoral in nature. Three girls...accusing him of touching them. He is sitting in front of me as I type this.

There are so many holes in their testimony....and I am beyond pissed. If I could rip off someone's face right around now, I would do it in a heartbeat.

They have pretty much destroyed my brother's reputation. 10 years in the teaching profession...all down the drain. All because of these accusations.

They say that you are innocent until proven guilty....and yet, my brother has had to live like a guilty man for two years.

I will make it a point to exonerate him....and make them pay for ruining his life. It will be my mission...

I thank you for your prayers....and I will remember all of you tonight when I pray. Thank you once again.

paul

and just real quickly....I told him about your prayers.

He says thank you for your everything. He appreciates it.

well Pac prayers out to ur bro, and especially to u and ur family going through  all this suffering . i know it takes it toll on a family, believe i should know. and a lesson to been learned UR NOT INNOCENCE TILL PROVEN GULITY ANYMORE!!! more like the other way around GULITY TILL PROVEN INNOCENCE.  what a shame but the TRUTH

<!--EDIT|harbor area busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126062376 -->

Good thoughts heading your brother's way...it's become way too easy to cry wolf nowadays, and so many pay dearly for false accusations...

Keep us posted...any brother of yours has to be a good guy Pac...
blush.gif

Only good will come out of this for your brother, Pac... Prayers sent out to your brother, yourself and family.

Many thanks again, folks. I am in your debt. The trial resumes tomorrow...10am.

I am so tired...it's been pretty draining emotionally.

Em...he is my blood brother. The eldest son. Interesting little piece of info: He and I share the same birthday...but we are 7 years apart. Many people say we look alike.

Thank you all once again...
cool.gif

paul

I don't pray but your brother has my deepest thoughts with him.

Please let him know I wish him the best and please let us know how things turn out. I assume the trial will only be a couple of days?

--Wag--

Back