There aren't many people that can say

beerchug.gif

Thoughts and prayers out to NJ and his family in their time of need! !!

Can't thank you enough for doing all of that Shawn.

You're in my thoughts Paul
sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 09 2007,19:51) Can't thank you enough for doing all of that Shawn.

You're in my thoughts Paul
sad.gif
Thanks Michelle,I'm still amazed at all the replys,and concern,you guys and girls are the best!
bowdown.gif

On behalf of my family,I would like thank ALL the members for the beautiful plant and card,Your concern for a fellow member overwhelms me,you truly are the best ,I salute you,Paul.
bowdown.gif

Guys,
I want to gove a quick shout out to some members who pulled together for NJ and say, publicly, THANK YOU -
Devil Dog
Doyle
8Daytona8
John Stein
Professor
VaBusa
ThrasherFox
CharlesBusa
thepushercg
pward76
HRJR
05 Busa LE
06 Busa
MZRSQ
Red 05
ToyKraz
Busa Bret
Big Diesel

There is one more person that I would like to thank but I can't figure out who they are...
I am sure I know, but there has been a lot going on over the last few weeks and I am drawing a complete blank... so, Christopher C, please send me a PM so I don't feel like such an idiot.

Again,
Thanks to all of you... if anyone wants a break down of how the donations were handled, send me a PM and I will send you the spreadsheet.

bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

MCM

Shawn, HUGE thanks again for doing all you did for Paul...you've been busy yet still took care of things for the oRg
beerchug.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 14 2007,13:40) i just want the PICS from tha meet-n-greet!
beerchug.gif
Big D -
Man you would get a kick out of them...
My in my jeans and t-shirt and NJ in slacks, a button shirt and a jacket... Neither of us brought a camera (EXTREMELY POOR HEADWORK -I admit it) but when he sat on Bessie I remembered that I could snap a pic with my cell phone.... only now I can't get the pic out of my phone...

Oh, but one bad thing about Paul - he doesn't eat his vegtables!
laugh.gif

He seemed really happy with the stuff that I handed him... he really is an awesome human being...

(Pipefighter248 @ Mar. 14 2007,17:24) Crap, where was this thread and how did I pass over it.
mad.gif
Nathan,
It's all good - both Paul and I know where you come from...

I sent Paul Pm's letting him know if there was anything he needed to let me know.

Is there anything that needs to be finished on your end Shawn?
I know Paul is too stuburn to accept the help.
argue.gif

beerchug.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Mar. 14 2007,17:24) Crap, where was this thread and how did I pass over it.
mad.gif
+1...please let me know if there is anything i can do to help now
sad.gif

NJ, you and your family continue to be in my prayers

Back