There aren't many people that can say

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay guys, you knew this was coming -
Many of you have seen Paul's post about his mother passing. Paul is traveling from abroad to North Carolina and then driving to where his mother's service will take place.

There aren't too many people who don't have great stories of how Paul has helped them out or done great things for them.

In that light, if anyone wants to contribute for flowers, and maybe some of his travel expenses, I will take care of it, Paypal, for those interested, is: mcmustang@hayabusa.org

Please don't feel pressure, if you don't have or want to send funds, that's okay - send thoughts and prayers as you have been. Everything is appreciated.

Paul, if you read this:
I have your address, your phone number and your paypal... You have big things to worry about, do not waste you time arguing with me about this.

Shawn

I'm in Shawn...great cause for a wonderful and valued member of the oRg...can't say enough about Paul and all that he's done for members here
beerchug.gif

Thanks you guys - everything helps.

(pward76 @ Mar. 05 2007,14:57) Done.

I hope it looks like a florist's truck tipped over....
We'll work it...

Heavy, It is all good brother... thoughts work just as well as paypal!

Just so everyone knows, we have put together $135 so far...
bowdown.gif

Money sent.

Shawn, thanks for doing what you always do.

Prayers to NJ and his family.

Shawn--thanks for stepping up and helping us with this; we really rely on good people like you to help us do the right thing. Money sent. Most importantly, God bless NJ's Mom.

Back