There aren't many people that can say

Thoughts and prayers sent. Short on funds right now and will be for a couple weeks

Guys,
We are up to $215 currently - thank you all. I plan on contacting the funeral home and seeing what is most appropriate for an arrangement and then what ever is beyond that, my intention is to pas back to NJ to offset his travel costs. If anyone has specific ideas, please let me know....

This place never ceases to amaze me...

carry out your plans it sounds good to me.
beerchug.gif

Money will be sent as soon as I get home. I have a wonderful story for you guys about what NJ did for me... It's the very LEAST I can do...

(bacharles @ Mar. 06 2007,07:25) Money will be sent as soon as I get home.  I have a wonderful story for you guys about what NJ did for me...  It's the very LEAST I can do...
TTT

And it's good to see you Brian...do share that story please
smile.gif

I'll send what I can when I get it. Until then, thoughts and prayers are sent...

We all need a hand at this point in life.  
sad.gif
Best wishes to him and his.  
Thanks M.C.

Paul has been great to us as you have read in my earlier post. He is always there to help out fellow members. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Paul.

PS. Shawn sent you a PM

Guys, been pretty busy today, so I am going to go in and check paypal now... BRB!

Okay guys, we currently have 269.15 going... I am calling the funeral home this afternoon and will be finalizing floral arrangments today... As I stated before, whatever is left will go to his paypal account to help defray expenses.

I will stop accepting donations tomorrow night (Thursday the 8th of March, at 8:pM Central time)

(VaBusa @ Mar. 07 2007,13:37) You mean the 8th of March...

You're tired aren't you Shawn?  
smile.gif
Thank you - and yes, it has been a rough couple of weeks...

sad.gif

Guys,
Thank you for the donations, I am buying flowers now and will send the remainder to NJ via his paypal account. DONATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED...

Okay guys, here is the scoop on the flowers...

Deliver on: Friday
Mar. 09, 2007
Delivery by: FTD® Florist
Deliver to: Mary Nell Taylor
Address deleted.... by MCM
US
850-547-1254
Occasion: Sympathy
Gift Message and Signature: Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Mary Nell Taylor - may those she has left behind be comforted in the knowledge that she is in a better place.

Semper Fidelis,
Friends of Paul's

Time of Funeral or Memorial Service: The services are scheduled for 2:00 PM, Friday the 9th of March

The FTD® Elegant Tributeâ„¢ Bouquet
- S37-3120 $ 59.99
Greeting Card - Deepest Sympathy for Your Loss $ 3.50
Service Charges $ 12.99
Taxes $ 0.00

Subtotal $ 76.48

So, better than $200 is going to go to Paul to help defray his traveling expenses....

Thanks again, to all of you!

Back