Everyone read!!!!!!!!!!!&a

oldhat

Registered
OK.now that I have your attention....Lazerblade...(Paul L.) is going to be going to Kuwait and Iraq to serve our county for 14 months. Folks...........Paul is an OUTSTANDING person....I will miss him GREATLY..........I think that we should all rally around our troops and do something for him!!!! You all don't know but this guy is a highly decorated military man....and we all need to recognize him. I'm not really sure what to do for him...but he has a going away party on April 7th. It would be neat to have everyone pitch in and get something for him. I EXPECT ALL of you to send him emails while h is off on duty. Please PM me and I will give you his email address that he can be contacted while on duty AGAIN! folks....you have no idea how much Paul has served our coutry....Please keep him in your prayers.

Paul, You as well as all of our troops are in my thoughts prayers every night. Thanks for serving U.S. proud. Stay Safe.

God Bless!

If you can read this, thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a soldier.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143168466 -->

Paul, You are as well as all of our troops are in my prayers every night. Thanks for serving U.S. proud.

If you can read this, thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a soldier.

God Bless!
that exact sticker is on the back of my car. I can tell all of you that Paul doesn't have time right now to check in on the board. Thats why all of us needs to EMAIL him for the next 14 months to let him know we care. I want ALL of ya to email him for the next year at least!!!

Lazer is awesome. I know that.

but you just cant come out here demanding action dummy.

Where's yer plan. Yer his best bud. What should we get him?

What's yer idea,sure we can send him love letters an' all that,but how about something cool.

work on it boy....a military man don't take a dump without a plan. Thats why yer a lowly civilian....hahahahahaha

Rubb.

You want me to change that thread title ....

that's a little creepy there Sled.

"A man is gonna give his life for us"

Aren't you afraid of jinxing the poor bastid?

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Topic title changed for ya Sled</span>

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "Topic title changed for ya Sled"|1143211262 -->

good points Rub. I have no idea what to get him.........But if I had my choice it would be for all of us to email him daily!! if anything else just to let him know what we did for the day....it would let him stay connected to the real world. I cant tell you how important it is to me that instead of us just talking about it.....we really do it! Paul is THE greatest guy you would ever want to meet. The old statement that he would give the shirt offhis back doesn't even come close. He's one in a million!!!!!

We could have an auction and send him an inflatable date
laugh.gif

I'd be more than happy to have his e-mail to send him some words of support
beerchug.gif

he has a going away party on April 7th. he ships out April 10th. If anyone would like to send him a card, I can get it to him. Send it to the following address

Matt Emry
C/O New Horizons computer
4510 W 77th street
Suite 210
Edina, MN 55435

Please........everyone send him a card........please.

1 card in the mail 2morrow.

I think I'll make it myself too.

Something like this on the front....

msnico.gif

a "care package" is always a good idea for deployed folks (I know I looked forward to getting them when I was in the sand box). The package usually contains the recipients favorite things, stuff that he will/may need or things that he may not have easy access to like magazines, video games, prepaid phone cards, jerky, trail mix, wet wipes, etc.

AND......his party is an open invite! Any and all are invited. SO...all you cheeseheads (stkr!!) .........Minnesota peeps (yeah you valium...redhead...etc!!!!) And I know that a certain someone from South Dakota is gonna be making the trip (MidnightBusainSD)....cuz he has such a big heart.....will be there. All of you are invited. PM me for where its going to be. VFW BTW.....theres a shock for a going away party for a HERO!

You want me to change that thread title ....

that's a little creepy there Sled.

"A man is gonna give his life for us"

Aren't you afraid of jinxing the poor bastid?
No doubt man, i thought the same thing as soon as i read it Sounded like someone was donating organs or something. Just seems like bad karma
thumbs-up.gif

I hope all goes well and safe for him and ALL of the troops serving worldwide.

Good Looking out Sled, What would help me a bit is at least knowing what branch, or if he's heading over as a contractor. I've been over there a few times myself so I have a bit of an Idea, but I'd like to know what Branch.

Take car of yourself too Bro, I know your going through a rough time. Chin up Bro, and Come on out to Seattle, we'll go look up Rubbah this summer.

1 card in the mail 2morrow.

I think I'll make it myself too.

Something like this on the front....
you have a place to stay my friend.  call me....I'll pay for half your plane ticket!  No BS!
I happen to know you have a tiny bachelor pad,with a tiny little single bed....

I know I look good in the bikini...but no thanks.
fugger!!
jump9.gif
I'll sleep on the couch!!! Just get yer a$$ here! all the food and booze ya can consume when your here. Plus ya get to meet a bunch of board members. I'll pick yer sorry canuck butt up at the airport. No excuses ya dweeb! I mean it!!!!!! PM me and we will get you here!

Good Looking out Sled, What would help me a bit is at least knowing what branch, or if he's heading over as a contractor.  I've been over there a few times myself so I have a bit of an Idea, but I'd like to know what Branch.  

Take car of yourself too Bro, I know your going through a rough time.  Chin up Bro, and Come on out to Seattle, we'll go look up Rubbah this summer.
actually...I dont know if I can say keith. Paul does some pretty covert stuff. Its a complete guess.....but I'm guessing its Navy.....and thats a TOTAL guess. But no...he's not a contractor. I have a copy of the email that Paul received that called him back to active duty (Paul....if that is not public knowledge..or not cool.....please get it removed OK?...just let me or a mod know) Sad and proud at the same time for my bud.
down.gif

Back