Folks are asking where to donate to

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'll accept funds for him at my meanolddog@hotmail.com Paypal acct. Please include a little note to say its for him.

I have an auction going which the funds will be divided between him and The Pipefighter fam.

Thanks for all the help.

RSD.

Thanks Rub for setting this up.You are such a great help to everyone, ecspecialy those that are in need.

Thanks Rub for setting this up.You are such a great help to everyone, ecspecialy those that are in need.
I'll tell you why I do it.

Because of folks like this:

Here is the note which was attached to the last PayPal that came in for James...check this out.

For James (Bentvalve). Please make sure this goes towards any expenses pertaining to care for his dogs, or helping out with transportation for his family.

Thank You,

Matt

That note accompanied 100.oo BUCKS.

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>YES 100 DOLLARS. I'm blown away. BIG BIG THANKS MATT</span></span></marquee>

I'll tell you why I do it.

Because of folks like this:

Here is the note which was attached to the last PayPal that came in for James...check this out.

For James (Bentvalve).  Please make sure this goes towards any expenses pertaining to care for his dogs, or helping out with transportation for his family.

Thank You,

Matt

That note accompanied 100.oo BUCKS.

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>YES 100 DOLLARS.   I'm blown away. BIG BIG THANKS MATT</span></span></marquee>
It makes a guy all emotoinal seeing all the good people that are actually still out there.

It makes a guy all emotoinal seeing all the good people that are actually still out there.
We fight on here,sometimes say the wrong thing,its usually more the mood a person is in that the fact that they are a real azzhole. Unless its me. I'm just an azzhole.
tounge.gif

Bottom line: When the krap hits the fan,we look out for one another bigtime.

Thanks everybody. Rubb.

Rubbersidedown,

Thanxs for all the nice comments! I kinda look at things in perspective. I’m a single guy, and would spend 100 bucks screwing around on any given night, whether at a bike night during the week, or hanging-out at South Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Coconut Grove, Key West, or anywhere for that matter on the weekends here in South Florida. The least I could do was donate to a needed cause.

I wish I had a lot of the money I have blown over the years on stupid unforgettable things. This is a well spent 100 bucks, and hopefully plenty more will start flowing in.

Matt
biggrin.gif

I wish i had alot of cash too. There's alot of people i would help.

Rub, I"m unable to paypal a donation. Can I use the donate icon at the top of the page and designate the donation for BV & pipefighter?

Rub, I"m unable to paypal a donation. Can I use the donate icon at the top of the page and designate the donation for BV & pipefighter?
Yes sir,then hit me with the ID #, and I'll make sure it gets to the right acct.

I'll also accept cash,cheques,and money orders,just about anything to my home addy,get the things cashed and get them to the folks.

I've done this many times.

Thanks, and thanks to all. Rubb.

Rubbersidedown,

Thanxs for all the nice comments!  I kinda look at things in perspective.  I’m a single guy, and would spend 100 bucks screwing around on any given night, whether at a bike night during the week, or hanging-out at South Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Coconut Grove, Key West, or anywhere for that matter on the weekends here in South Florida. The least I could do was donate to a needed cause.

I wish I had a lot of the money I have blown over the years on stupid unforgettable things.  This is a well spent 100 bucks, and hopefully plenty more will start flowing in.

Matt
biggrin.gif
Sir,you are one great dude.

I like your thinking.

Thank you again.

Rubb.

Big thanks to all.

Let this be understood.

5 dollars means as much as 500. It all adds up.

Give what you can,within yer means ( I have not had a paycheque in 6 months) so I know how it can be.

BIG thanks... Anthony,Henry,Jerome,Nick. (The latest and greatest) .

add another 180 bucks to BV's fund.

<marquee>ya, another 180 bucks. <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Big</span> thanks,from my heart. </marquee>

Besides further care for the dogs, James will especially need the care.  His nurse told me yesterday that she hopes I had vaction days saved up because when he is released, he'll need constant care for a bit.  He will need help with many things around the house and for his personal hygene.  I will help where I can, even offer to bath him... but I'm not sure how comfortable he will be accepting my help.  I definitely will do alot of cooking and preparing meals for him.  I cannot donate money but I can certainly donate my time to help him.  I live over an hour south of James but would be more then willing to visit him a few times a week to help.  

You guys are wonderful people and angels in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back