Ok....serious business here

put some minor scratch in the pile for BV/Pipe

whichever one is lower, split it, or whatever feels good at the moment.

glad to hear the baby is home... been thru that hell personally... friggen nightmare beyond comprehension for your baby to be in a hospital right after he (she in me case) is born.

good news is no matter whats wrong the time in the hospital will just feel like a really bad dream a year or so from now. Babies bounce back and go like stink. You'll see man.

I bet you get to lug around an apnea monitor for a while though.. those things scare you to death the first few days.. I actually slept with that thing beside my head on the bed so if it went off in the middle of the night we wouldn't miss it.

Everytime my little girl would poop she would set it off from straining.. hehe.. scary as all bejesus the first few times.. haha

It would go off.. I'd go runnin.. she be all redfaced and obviously workin hard at something and that would freak me out even more... and your trying to figure out whats goin on and then a all too familiar odor wafts up and suddenly she looks peaceful as.. well peaceful as a baby.

anyway.. Hope everything stays cooled out this time and you get to worry about normal parent stuff from now on man.

Back