Cool auction item #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Procedes to the Pipefighter family.

A generous donation from one of the longest running,most upstanding members on the board.

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>BIG thanks to bacharles.</span></span>

Up for grabs...ICON HeavyDuty draggin' jeans in size 44 brand spankin' new with the tags still on.

Bidding starts at 40 bucks and bacharles will graciously ship TYD at his cost. The board will help with shipping if its costly or is going outside the US. (RSD's idea,don't tell Brian,he'll probably refuse shipping help
tounge.gif
)

Big thanks,Rubb.

size 44 [/QUOTE]
That will take a lot of trips to Burger King before I could even think about bidding on these...
34 would be nice!!

real SMOOTH move pac.
smile.gif
Way to help out pipefighter.

love to have but can't go any higher. I'm just glad I got to start it. -Nick

hey rubbah, when does this auction end? i need these pronto as i am sitting here in my chaps and this hot midwest sun is starting to blister my seat (the one on my bike that is)
hot.gif

I am so glad that people are bidding on these. Like I told RSD, these jeans are brand new with the tags still on them. Never worn!! I purchased them sometime last year when a local shop was going out of business. I already have them boxed up and ready to ship to the winning bidder. As soon as RSD gives me the thumbs-up, I will ship them pronto. And as an extra incentive... if the winning bidder gets up to the $100 range, I will throw in a FREE set of chrome bar ends. In excellent condition. Only had them on the bike for a couple of months before I decided to change out the grips. Believe me, they do look pretty doggone good. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance. My new job, and the new house is killing me right now. Thanks for bidding. You guys/gals are really great.

Brian

nnnoooooo..."$120 and a piece of cheese." said the rat as he contentedly groomed his whiskers
tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back