Awesome auction # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This is wicked. More love for Nathan and his Fam.

Check this out. Some folks have finacial concerns of their own. Most of us do. <span style='color:green'>BigDiesel</span> is getting married soon (congrats from Rubb) so of course cash flow will be a pinch tight. So instead of some coin,he's offered up a brand new set of frame sliders,still in the package,never opened.

WOW,thanks man.  

The sliders are the clear plastic ones with L.E.D.s built-in. they light up with your turn signals in red.

BigDiesel will get the shipping costs too. (to the lower 48) if they need go go further,the board will get the shipping.

Bidding starts @ 50 bucks.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BIG</span> thanks to <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BigDiesel</span>

Thanks everybody....Da Rubb. (pics to follow)

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154702051 -->

Love to have them, I just can't get up the testicular activity to cut my plastics.

Don
biggrin.gif

please ignore the 99-03 designation on side-I found out they use same model slider on all year Busas. just a FYI to any interested bidders.
Wish I had more stuff to bid on here...hmmm-I think there's a textile jacket collectin dust somewhere....:;):

I have these on my bike now. Love them. Make sure you cut at right place, that way you dont have to replace the fairings like I do. Here is a pic installed

0216061522b__2_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back