Ok....serious business here

Just wanted to put a little update.
We got to bring Austin home again today.
This makes his 3rd time leaving the hospital in just 12 days since he was born.
It's good to have him home.
Most of the things that they were worried about, the doctors believe will just work out on their own. Can't even spell half of them.
But he is looking 110% better now, since for the past 2 days he has been pumped full of antibiotics. Eating a lot better also.
We was just told to keep a close eye on him and return him if he has anymore trouble breathing.

Now for the board.
My family cannot express our feelings right now about the kindness and generosity that everyone is showing.
Just all I ask is that if you feel the need to donate, please keep it within reason. I would hate for anyone to have problems trying to help my family out. I should of been more of a man, then to let all this happen in the first place.
I will forever be in debt to everyone that does help, and the offer is always extended that if anyone could use my help; then feel free to ask.

Nathan, Crystal, and Austin

GREAT NEWS...I hope he truly does feel better!!
smile.gif

Andy you should have mine . Sorry couldnt be ,ore .But you know the situation with wifes insurance right now. Hope everything works out..Happy Baby ......

Nathan my wife and I have sent prayers for you and your family, and Andy has a little extra as well for you.

Keep your head up, everything will work out fine.

Andy you should have mine . Sorry couldnt be ,ore .But you know the situation with wifes insurance right now. Hope everything works out..Happy Baby ......
Nice move Maurice...but as Nathan said,NOBODY is to donate anything if it in away puts a bind on their own fam. I won't hear of it,neither will Nathan.

Thank you thou...Andy.

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NEW TOTAL...SO FAR... 716.01</span></span></marquee>

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154639805 -->

It is always nice to see that we really are the friends and family that we talk about being....
Nathan, Crystal are great people and Austin deserves every bit of attention and support that he gets.

My thoughs and prayers go out to you guys -

Single greatest topic/board I have ever laid eyes on. God Bless Nathan, Crystal, and Austin. I hope my little bit hits center mass and helps out in any way. Godspeed and GoodSpeed!

Rangers Lead The Way!! LNMB..FIDO!

God Bless the little guy and his family. Got a reminder note in my pocket, so as soon as I get home from work tonight, I'll send a donation.

+1 FIDO CM!
super.gif

I'll get something out soon.

Are we against a tribute raffle or auction if there are donations
rock.gif

Back