A little help folks?

Wow. Unfortunate, to say the least.
sad.gif

Wag - Yeppers...tomorrow is the last witness. Hopefully jury deliberations won't take all that long. It's high time that my brother got his life back...a life that was wrongfully taken from him. I thank you for your thoughts, my friend.

Red - thank you. It means alot to me.

05 - Indeed...to say the very least. Two years of his life that he will never get back...all because of some BS allegations.

paul

Man that's some bad accusations! Hope evrything works out ok. Your right regardless of the outcome his reputation is shot. Be strong bro and keep the hope alive. Prayers for your family send Via Air-express to the MAN upstairs.

Many thanks again, folks...you peeps are tha best.

Today's should be the last day....I guess we'll see how it goes. I'll let my brother know that you folks are praying for him.

paul

My best wishes to you and your family Pac man, I hope everything works out O.K.

Real quickly....a big <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THANK YOU!!!</span> for all your prayers and support. It means a lot to me...

The jury deliberations have been delivered.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES</span>

Thank you to all of you who have offered your support, thoughts, and prayers. I am eternally grateful. I don't what else to say but thank you.

all the best,
paul

Sometimes, just sometimes, the system works in the end.

Congrats to you and your bro.

all praise to the Big Man upstairs for this...may He bless you all for your kindness and your prayers.

Thank you once again....

much love,
paul

and now? A weekend of cooling down. Too bad I can't ride...

Y'all stay safe, ok? I'm out...
cool.gif

glad the outcome was in your favor.

but there is still a battle... surely this has tarnished his reputation, I hope it doesn't ruin his career.
sad.gif

How did I miss this? VA is right...so many people crying wolf. Glad it turned out in his favor.
I trust it doesn't ruin his career......My prayers are with him.

Back