A little help folks?

Many thanks, folks...

My brother and my mother told me to let you guys know that they really did appreciate it.

My mother was especially touched.

As for his reputation, I guess we'll see where he goes from here. He's thinking about getting out of teaching and getting into something else. I can't blame him.

But once again, thanks for all your support, folks....many, many thanks....

Dayuum Pac, sorry I didnt see this post until now, but the brutha man just got back last fri night and with all the B.S. going down with the New Orleans topic I missed you cry for help.
sad.gif

Anyway, as I was reading through your post I was praying for both parties. I'm glad to hear that your brother was cleared of all guilty charges.

"The man is good upstairs" and all that we can do is give thanks to him everyday when we wake up.

Dayuum Pac, sorry I didnt see this post until now, but the brutha man just got back last fri night and with all the B.S. going down with the New Orleans topic I missed you cry for help.  
sad.gif

Anyway, as I was reading through your post I was praying for both parties. I'm glad to hear that your brother was cleared of all guilty charges.  

"The man is good upstairs" and all that we can do is give thanks to him everyday when we wake up.
ain't no worries, my brotha....no worries at all. Thanks for your prayers and support....it means alot to me.

You still a brotha in my book, dawg....it ain't changed.
cool.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Hey Pac,

So sorry I missed this one. But the prayers will continue as your brother can definitely use more inner strenght now, not to get even, but to right a wrong done to him. Tell him to continue to hold his head high because he is an innocent man. Best regards to you and your folks. Thank God this part of the ordeal is over.

Thanks, junbug...I really appreciate bro! We have been offering up prayers as thanksgiving to everything that He has done.

Man I'm really late so glad to hear that the truth held it's on...I can still offer prayer that your brother will make the proper career choice...

Pipe, Stunnah....many thanks! It's a relief...definitely a big weight off of my shoulders.

I can only imagine how much better it is for him.

...it's Karma. Rub it right and you'll be fine. Go the other way...

Thanx for sending the headlamp assy. That must've put ya over the top (Karmicly)
biggrin.gif

Back