URGENT: Member needs our help

Guys Omar and others are working out the details. I am a little helpless right now as I sit in the San Franciso airport. ( No its not me that needs a ticket! )

I was walking downtown San Fran last night when Omar emailed me, we talked about it for 5 minutes coming up with a plan. He posted the need and by the time I got on the subway we had several offerings posted for airfare and money. I had a co worker with me and he asked me what was going on. I told him the situation and he just couldn't believe it. He was just amazed that people from all over the country would just offer up help with very little prompting or begging for help. A couple of things came out of our conversation.

1. I was reminded again that I hold great responsibility with the forum and promise you that I will never abuse it!
2. For some unknown reason you trust me. I hope it is because I have a track record of honesty and integrity but for whatever reason it is very humbling and I make another promise to never betray our relationships.

I wish the world was more like our membership here in that we have an earned trust and people feel good about giving and knowing that they changed someone's life for the better. I am very proud of you all and hold you in the highest regard....

Thank you for allowing me to be associated with the best people anywhere.

Cap

Guys Omar and others are working out the details. I am a little helpless right now as I sit in the San Franciso airport. ( No its not me that needs a ticket! )

I was walking downtown San Fran last night when Omar emailed me, we talked about it for 5 minutes coming up with a plan. He posted the need and by the time I got on the subway we had several offerings posted for airfare and money. I had a co worker with me and he asked me what was going on. I told him the situation and he just couldn't believe it. He was just amazed that people from all over the country would just offer up help with very little prompting or begging for help. A couple of things came out of our conversation.

1. I was reminded again that I hold great responsibility with the forum and promise you that I will never abuse it!
2. For some unknown reason you trust me. I hope it is because I have a track record of honesty and integrity but for whatever reason it is very humbling and I make another promise to never betray our relationships.

I wish the world was more like our membership here in that we have an earned trust and people feel good about giving and knowing that they changed someone's life for the better. I am very proud of you all and hold you in the highest regard....

Cap

Likewise, Doug.

I'm honored and humbled to be counted among the members of this fantastic group.

There is really no mystery as to the foundation of this member base. :bowdown:

Kudos to you. You deserve it fully.

Cap

There are some people that when they say someone needs help you need no explanation nor hesitate to trust them 110%. The little time "I've" known you you are a humble honest man that would NEVER ask for anything unless it WAS a legitimate need. How do I know my money is goiing to a worthy cause CAUSE CAP. SAID SO.

:stupid:

No doubts that you are doing the right thing CAp. If you are asking I believe it's for a great cause.

And this is an amazing group of people on this sight. BA included. :cheerleader:

if one of us needs help then it's our responsibility to help him in any way we can. that's what makes our group different than anyone else.:thumbsup:

I believe in helping those who really need the help because we never know when we may be the one who is in need.

Amazing to watch how many came together on this and helped out and got everything taken care of. I've only been a member a short while here but with this kind of membership I am proud to have found this place. :thumbsup:

Never doubted you for a second, Cap.

Hope everything's turning out okay.

--Wag--

Back