A few positions open to help with the site.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks we always want to provide better service to the members here but there are only so many hours in a day for the admins and mods to work. This place is what it is because of you the members..... There is no such thing here as a job that isn't important. Behind the scenes the admins are always looking for better ways to serve you and look for a better experience.

In the past we recruited several of you to help out with the ticketing system that we have put into place for members. We noticed that there was an influx of tickets coming from new members that were asking about general bike maint and they needed some guidance or maybe just a confirmation of what they already new...

Thanks to

Charlesbusa
Babusa
GMbusa

for maintaining this area for many months now. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance at some point or another to help out so we are going to rotate to some new names...

This task isn't too complicated, you just have to check a web page for any tickets or member submissions asking for help. When you see a ticket there you copy the question and start a new thread with the members question. You then copy the link from the new post and respond using the ticketing software back to the user what your reccomendation is if you have one and you send them a link to the public forum where all members can help them out.....

It's basically a great intro to the board and it helps someone out.......

So I need about 5 people that are on the site alot and can check the ticketing software several times a day......

Even if your not Busa mechanical saavy I still need folks that have some free time several times a day just to respond to the tickets.....

Let me know in this post if your interested.

cap

I'm interested
beerchug.gif

..well,...I am on alot and at times have some free time....so I will give it a shot. I am one of the "not Busa mechanically savy" types.

Interested. However, I will be away from my normal access venue for the next two weeks due to R&R...

Interested. I have allot of free time on my hand at times. There are those few limited times where my job does not allow contact with the outside world for a few days at a time but I can let you know when I will be away.
Always wanted to give back.

I would help if needed. More mechanical than computer saavy, but I'm sure Omar and Skotty could tune me up on that.

I would be glad to help, I'm on during week days but I'll admit I am almost never on during weekends. I have plenty of time to help during week days just don't tell my boss that.
whistling.gif

btw how often do you think you might cycle the position? every 6 months, 2months, or something longer? Also, it might help if we can get some folks from different time zones... uk/eastcoast/westcoast/any in japan/australia/etc

Yes a legit reason to be logged on, I would love to help out.. Do I get to send people to the corner with this position?
laugh.gif

Of course I'll be in charge of all you
newbie.gif
volunteers.
spank.gif

Anybody want to take back their offer.
rock.gif

Just kiddin...
laugh.gif

You guys rock.
super.gif

RSD.