New area on the site....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks,
As far back as I can remember we have always had several members that have found a niche market and made something that others wanted to buy but never really new where to start to sell. We have some member here currently that have some great products that they make in their spare time and I want to make sure that we always help out the little guy. This new area is for these folks to sell their products and show you what they can do. Answer questions, demonstrate, whatever it takes... You will see some post there from these ingenious guys.

To be able to sell in this catagory I need to first approve so if you have something you think the members would buy that is busa related let me know.....

Keep you eyes out for this forum.....

Members for Members

Nice.
bowdown.gif

Well Vic Post up !!
beerchug.gif
I`m following the rules. <div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
To be able to sell in this catagory I need to first approve so if you have something you think the members would buy that is busa related let me know.....[/quote]

I think I would approve of Vic's powdercoating and service ! Hows that ?

I think I would approve of Vic's powdercoating and service ! Hows that ?
I appreciate that. Two years later your rearsets as good as new, correct?

I already asked for permission...for fairing chrome screens that is. I just put new package together, 10 fairing screens and radiators screens(main and oil). Unprotected radiator looks like crap in a couple years. Few companies who selling them charge arm and leg for radiator grill.
Mine is not fancy but looks good and functional. ( I should stop selling them in this tread
smile.gif
)

Happy to help fellow riders.
thumb_up.gif

Coating is still perfect after 2 years and 20,000 + miles ! I will be looking into getting screens next year from you . My old ones are getting bent up ( cheap gutter screen ) .

This is a great idea Captain... There are a lot of good mom/pop types out there with their own niche! But, it ain't big enough to go Wal-mart on..
bump.gif

bowdown.gif
Another great enhancement to the oRg captain...just keeps getting better and better!
beerchug.gif

Back