New Feature on the site... Product Reviews

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Good Morning All,

A few days ago I asked for some ideas from the members on what you would like to see changed on the site. The thread that we started was full of great ideas and I received a few via PM's and emails too. One thing that has come up serveral times was the ability to have an area for tires or information about products... The problem with having this information in a thread is that over time it will get lost in the thousands of other tire threads and the data included in the thread isn't really organized.

The admins went to work and we found and have been testing a new area of the site called "Product Reviews". This new area allows members to add a product and then discussions can be held on the products with the application managing the numbers and the pros and cons and offering new readers a consensus of the total. The same language rules apply in this new area, posting information is also added to each users post count too.

Our idea for this new place is where we can have a history of products and the experiences of our members in an organized area....

You can access this new area by clicking on the Text in the navigation bar on the top of the screen next to the green "Donate" button.

Here is a link directly to this new area... CLICK HERE

Please let me know what you think, let me know if we need more catagories or subcatagories or if you have other suggestions...

Check it out and let me know what you think...

A special thank you to a few members who tested this new area for us and made sure we were ready to go..

Blanca
Flrider
Busacaptain
AQTCJAK
BusaMD
ktw88q
thapp

Thanks guys for taking a few minutes to give us feedback...

We ask just a few things..

1. Before entering a product make sure someone else hasn't already entered the same thing.
2. If you are going to start a review please enter a few pictures, if you would grab some data from the manufacturers website to throw out... nothing like good facts.
3. Please put some detail in your review, we are looking for experiences and prices not smileys....
4. This new area is not a place to bash products, companies or settle scores. Please put facts and not emotion here...

cap

Last edited:
Back