New Feature

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys and gals I wanted to let you all know about a new feature that we put up here on the site. We created a geographic map that you can click on an individual state and you can see members from there.

We put this up so that you can represent your state so please take a little time to put a pic of you and your bike up. We only ask that you only upload one image to the state gallery, no one wants to see 20 pictures of your house, boat and kids either.

If we have donating members that want to have their own gallery I'm sure that we can start something up now that we have almost unlimited bandwidth.

We are also working on making a way for you to put your email address or contact info by your pic so that you can be contacted by other members for rides in your area.

I am attaching the link to the map and you can also get to it from going to the bottom of the board and there is now a link called MAP.....

Let me know your thoughts.

CAp

for those that need a lil' help...

1) go to your state
2) click the 'album actions' drop-down
3) click add photo
4) use the "Form" function
it is easier for slower connections, etc....

any ?'s
rock.gif
   just ask!

Found it by accident yesterday and have uploaded my pic. It said the notes wasn't implemented yet so how do you know, other than perhaps renaming the pic to your screen name which I just thought of, who the person is? Or is it implemented now?

Colorado is represented though
smile.gif

Carl

Cache, can you go in and delete the incomplete pic of my bike please? Thanks, NJ.

I like it, will add pics later this week when I am not working. thx

hey first time i saw this... really cool.... no canadians?
tounge.gif

I will admit, I screwed up and posted the picture twice... Please delete the one with the short description, hell I just remembered that I did not put the Username on it either... LOL

When you click on Louisana it sends you to a page with member pics, banners, state that has all the state flags on it, and other stuff.

Yeah, I noticed this the other day and thought it was pretty. I'll put up a pic this weekend after I clean the girl up.

Hey guys and gals I wanted to let you all know about a new feature that we put up here on the site. We created a geographic map that you can click on an individual state and you can see members from there.

We put this up so that you can represent your state so please take a little time to put a pic of you and your bike up. We only ask that you only upload one image to the state gallery, no one wants to see 20 pictures of your house, boat and kids either.

If we have donating members that want to have their own gallery I'm sure that we can start something up now that we have almost unlimited bandwidth.

We are also working on making a way for you to put your email address or contact info by your pic so that you can be contacted by other members for rides in your area.

I am attaching the link to the map and you can also get to it from going to the bottom of the board and there is now a link called MAP.....

Let me know your thoughts.

CAp
Thats a cool link cap... im going to check it out now!!
cool.gif

....so where do we people who dont live in the US represent ourselves
rock.gif

Back