New Feature

Doug, I like it! Just like the old days...
thumbs-up.gif
Thank you. - K

Posted too many, how to remove them?

Wasn't able to use that crop tool so I cropped it with diff program then uploaded it.

Hey guys and gals I wanted to let you all know about a new feature that we put up here on the site. We created a geographic map that you can click on an individual state and you can see members from there.

We put this up so that you can represent your state so please take a little time to put a pic of you and your bike up. We only ask that you only upload one image to the state gallery, no one wants to see 20 pictures of your house, boat and kids either.

If we have donating members that want to have their own gallery I'm sure that we can start something up now that we have almost unlimited bandwidth.

We are also working on making a way for you to put your email address or contact info by your pic so that you can be contacted by other members for rides in your area.

I am attaching the link to the map and you can also get to it from going to the bottom of the board and there is now a link called MAP.....

Let me know your thoughts.

CAp
Thats a cool link cap... im going to check it out now!!
cool.gif

....so where do we people who dont live in the US represent ourselves
rock.gif
Bump

I will admit, I screwed up and posted the picture twice...  Please delete the one with the short description, hell I just remembered that I did not put the Username on it either... LOL
Thank you for taking care of my screw up and adding my screen name.

It said it uploaded but did not show it, when I exited and went back in then it was there.

Lesson learned for everyone else....

Okay. I found the add picture app. Cap or cache, can you remove the duplicate pic in the Washington folder that just has the file name?

Very nice...add to Va. May wanna add Guam too...before Pac shaves someone...haahaahaa

Back