Big thanks to jwcfbd.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Jim, I just wanted to call you out and thank you for all that you do. You guys may not know, but Jim works behind the scenes taking care of the many many trouble tickets that come in. Handling everything from simple "I cant login" tickets to questions about bikes, chains, starting, etc. Most of all the mod/mins get email about every ticket that comes in, my inbox on my droid has several a day and Jim takes care of these very quickly. Again, thank you Jim for toiling behind the scenes to help members and new members alike be able to have access to the board and resolve issues they may be having. Way to go Jim. :cheerleader:

he is The Man!!! :bowdown: if it wasn't for him, we would have a lot longer waits to responses on trouble tickets around here! thank you very much for the job you do :beerchug:

Yeah, thanks LONG OVERDUE!!! Sorry we haven't done this sooner to be quite honest. I watch the trouble tickets come and go, and Jim handles 'em all.

:bowdown:

Jim is our savior around here, if not for him our inboxes would be filled with irate members!

Hey Jim, did you get a Trust me Moderator shirt? I would like to send you one as a token of gratitude.
PM me your size and shipping address!

:blush: Thanks guys. I'm just doing my part. You all are the ones that do the tough stuff and if I can offload some of that I'm glad to do it. :beerchug:

Oh I've already told him he's the .Org Master. He helped me answer a question for a member the other day :bowdown:

:cheerleader: Gooooooooooooo Jim :cheerleader:

Here's to you Mr. I handle all the trouble tickets behind the scenes guy.
17597609.jpg

Back